Thread: Mage spec

Mage spec

Hey i was just wanting some suggestions on what spec's best for me atm, i'm TTW FB right now

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...Thalas&n=Skall

Re: Mage spec

spec is fine imo.

great ToC grp today eh skall?

<< noxn

edit: if you want you can play around with arcane or ffb spec
    but seems fine to me. same spec i have on my mage

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account

TTW FB is fine for you, you need to lose 3% hit however, as Misery or Imp. Faerie Fire gives you 3% spellhit.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account

I would say glyph of living bomb isn't very useful anymore, since the main reason to get it pre-3.2 was to get more hotstreak proc.s now that it won't proc off periodic damage, I would guess that scorch or some other major glyph might go well to replace it.

Glyph of living bomb is the best boost to dps from a glyph as mage so i say get it

Quote Originally Posted by Lunataria
    I would say glyph of living bomb isn't very useful anymore, since the main reason to get it pre-3.2 was to get more hotstreak proc.s now that it won't proc off periodic damage, I would guess that scorch or some other major glyph might go well to replace it.
    Living Bomb glyph is still the same great dps boost as it was before. No pre 3.2 a LB tick crit couldnt trigger Hot streak, and it still cant. It will trigger an ignite though which is more damage and a bit of mana.

You can look at Rawr and see that LB and Fireball glyphs are the highest dps increases of the glyphs, if you need to scorch in raids, drop molten armor glyph and get the scorch one.

Do NEVER drop Glyph of Living Bomb

Spec looks fine, just need to hurry up and grab another piece of T8.5 from badges... the 2pc is just amazing.