Bear tanks and gear

So, I was just browsing around looking for upgrades for my bear tank. It's not his main spec but I gear it almost as fast as my resto set. So I found plenty of upgrades throughout ulduar hard modes and the new raid, but one thing I have not found. The best staff with armor on it that's around and has been around is still Origin of nightmares, which I have. I will probably replace it with one of the staves from ulduar for the extra dps for threat and the extra stam and most likely from all the agi a lil more dodge. Which has been nerfed and hurt us the most btw. But I wwould like to see more bear staves within the game. The champion seal ones don't stand up to origin at all and there isn't anything else past it. Two new raids without a single bear staff, come on right?

Deleted

Re: Bear tanks and gear

it's pretty obvious that you play your feral spec as some unimportant low level alt

edit: and to not seem that mean, i'll give u a hint: bear form doesn't multiply armor from weapons.

Ah well that clears up a thing or two lol. I would still like to see more of them though, at this point in the game they would have 1200+ armor on them which is a welcome amount multiplied or not.

you have to try to understand ferals a little bit more to see where the tanking weapons are. Last patch the most common tanking weapon was Twisted Visage. Even though it was less stam and less armor, the threat, dodge, and crit increases were pretty sweet.

There's more than armor and stamina for bears to worry about in this expansion.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by getefix
    There's more than armor and stamina for bears to worry about in this expansion.
    QFT my friend, QFT.
    Quote Originally Posted by Qieth
    I don't do math, blind assumptions work so much better for me.