Poll: Which class best counters your main? (and why)

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...

Re: Which class best counters your main?

Undead Rogues are the stuff of my nightmares.
    Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler
    But we're worried that logic might not lead to the best game.

I know this will sound a bit crazy but, for some time now (and I don't know how long) I am able to beat ... rogues ... as a destro lock! Some cleaver positioning and wise use of the teleport/coil/fear and of course luck with crits can get ANY rogue down fast. The stuns and interrupts still hurt as hell but in my opinion we have a hell of a lot more survivability than before. So my vote went for none else but AFF warlocks! God damn those bastards, they are just UNKILLABLE. I've always had problems against locks in arena but this is just ridiculous. I can't win one single battle against an aff lock. With other destro specc'd ones I have no problems... /sigh. Ah well, I am still happy as an orc who had recently devoured a pink haired gnome DK

death knights and frost mages tear me a new one.

im a Ret Pally

MS warriors. They take me down in about 30 secs, even if they dont know how to play. And if i try to damage them, they just hit harder.

Rogues are a close second but some of them i can tank virtually forever (the bad 1's obviosly)

Im a disc prist btw.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account

Shame you can't vote for all

I really suck at PvP so everyone can kill me, unless I just have a good day (or they are lowbies :P).
    And that's only in world-PvP, because I don't give a shit anymore about BG's.

Though I'd like to see Isle of Conquest sometime
    What? Why? When? Who? Which? How? Wait...
    Havoc Demon Hunter
    Quote Originally Posted by Monolith of Mazes View Post
    Dun dun dunnnnnnnnnn! The thick plottens.

Quote Originally Posted by Balduvian
    Fake-cast your first Lavaburst, they ALWAYS silence that. Arcane Mages aren't that bad
    Don't rly matter since imp cs still silences for 4 secs even if there was no interupt.

To not derail the post, i find it most difficult against rogues, but i am a mage so its not so strange. But all this depends on spec, if im arcane i can pretty much kill anything fast as long as i get the drop on them but i get hammered if not. as frost i have the cc/roots to my advantage but lower damage.
    Quote Originally Posted by coolcatchris
    also, we're not glass cannons anymore, we haven't been for ages. either that or everyone is a cannon, and some are plate cannons.