Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...

Re: So now they are gonna change prot because of.....

Quote Originally Posted by Grizzled
    You mean like when a feral druid crits for 5k on a healing touch? I don't get why Paladins qq so much, ferals got nerfed, we didnt complain. We still have the worst threat gen in the game, we now have the worst cd's(now the Paladin's got the OP bullshit of Argent Defender buffed to ridiculousness). We scale horribly compared to Pally's(you guys only have to stack stam and get SP/extra stam/strength, fuck you name it you get it from stam). You guys will still be the best tank in the game after this little fix. DK's and Bears are nerfed to the ground, its your guys turn so enjoy it, stop bitching.

Ret pallys get a huge buff, they complain thats its a nerf for PVP, but turned out to be like a 800 dps ugrade for PVE. Holy Pallys bitching about nerfs but there new beacons stacking is amazing... So much QQ for one class. A holy pally shouldn't be able to spec prot and heal forever in an Arena. Sorry guys, if you didn't exploit shit so much you wouldn't get nerfed.
    You realize you're complaining right now, right? I mean, that entire thing was complaining. Well, some of it was QQing, but it's hard to draw the line, it really is. Now please, GTFO out of the thread with your fleabitten, unskilled ass; which hasn't contributed to the conversation nor done anything but put a bad face on druids everywhere.

Now, as to the subject at hand. There's a lot of ways to fix this problem without nerfing Prot...this isn't to say Blizzard couldn't manage to nerf us, but hopefully they'll pick one of the many ways that wouldn't.

As for healing yourself after losing a lot of health, buy some food...sure, it cost some money and it takes a bit of time, but it's worth it if it means I get to stop hearing about prot healers.
    By Blood and Honor We Serve!

Quote Originally Posted by SPF18
    As for healing yourself after losing a lot of health, buy some food...sure, it cost some money and it takes a bit of time, but it's worth it if it means I get to stop hearing about prot healers.
    Make close friends with a mage! /free! :-D

Quote Originally Posted by Denebius
    Make close friends with a mage! /free! :-D
    Yup.
    By Blood and Honor We Serve!

More pally tears.... Seriously, this affects only prolly pallies, who think their ability to copy a spec from the internet makes them beautiful and unique snowflakes.

The fix won't hurt prot, since Blizz is working so hard to buff the number of prot specced pallies in the game. All this whining is pointless, or just butthurtness over a totally unintended and way OP spec.
    Quote Originally Posted by Separate
    Maybe I can see if Exodus or Paragon have a strat on how to make girls clothes just fall off, exploiting of course.
    Quote Originally Posted by wulfen13
    There are exploits for that, but you get a long time in prison for them...

Quote Originally Posted by SPF18
    You realize you're complaining right now, right? I mean, that entire thing was complaining. Well, some of it was QQing, but it's hard to draw the line, it really is. Now please, GTFO out of the thread with your fleabitten, unskilled ass; which hasn't contributed to the conversation nor done anything but put a bad face on druids everywhere.

Now, as to the subject at hand. There's a lot of ways to fix this problem without nerfing Prot...this isn't to say Blizzard couldn't manage to nerf us, but hopefully they'll pick one of the many ways that wouldn't.

LOL at the butthurt Pally. You guys are the most OP shit in the game right now if you want to admit it or not. Go stack some more stam and faceroll your retardly easy rotation.

BTW I was comparing your OP heals to our Shitty heals. Looks you might to have to buy food in the future too

P.S. You don't look cool with that hat on no matter what your boyfriend tells you.

Quote Originally Posted by Baaadum
    Why the hell does the protection tree even have touched by light? I mean, the 30% healing crit increase... come on. That was just a dumb idea anyway regardless of what tree it was in. Healing is already ridiculous in this game now. If you aren't a healing spec, you shouldn't be able to heal well at all. Especially if you're a tank spec. Period.
    I remember healing heroics in BC with my feral speced druid in resto gear. Didn't have any problems at all, it wasn't as good at burst healing (no swiftmend or NS) but it gave me a bigger mana pool and my heals were still rockin. I know things have changed a lot since then, druid HoTs have pretty much been nerfed to the ground, lifebloom especially, but I still had to bring that up :P
    [23:43:22] [P] [85:Bowsjob]: If its between 2 holy pallys its gonna be a gear fight most likely