Poll: Topic has it=) It would also be usefull if you could post your class after voting=)

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

How do you think are the nerfs on RET

Just a Poll for fun:P didnt put it on Pally forum because i kind of foresaw what the result would be:P (ex: "QQ I QUIT I SUCK NOW(" )

Re: How do you think are the nerfs on RET

NO YOU!

The changes don't bother me much. The thing that bothers me is the lack of a good pvp seal. Command is garbage, and we half to spec into holy and glyph for righteousness so we can get somthing that hits worth a damn. Seal of Command should be deleted, make SoR able to crit GIEF new 11 point talent that is worth a damn.

This bro told a cool story on 2009-12-03 and proudly took part in the banfest.

Acctually i havent tried out my pally yet because i have been away for a while(2 months) and i am curious about what has happened thats also a reason why im throwing this poll:P alao thought it might be interesting for all to see how everybody thought now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sorrow_Blast
    amigettinitrite?
    BTW if you sir are getting the fact that i suck from an imaginary quote i made up pretend a casual wow player whos class was nerfed... well you could go get some sleep now

god damn pallys were op and they r still OP even after this nerf k before they took 90% life in 1 sec now they taking only 80% xDDD freak go away with topics like this

Quote Originally Posted by samatikas
    god damn pallys were op and they r still OP even after this nerf k before they took 90% life in 1 sec now they taking only 80% xDDD freak go away with topics like this
    what is this??? do i smell a bad rogue, oh yeees i doo.

now go away retard

Quote Originally Posted by Frozenhour
    what is this??? do i smell a bad rogue, oh yeees i doo.

now go away, i am retardin
    Fix'd
    "A wise man once told, Just because you can lift a car over your head and know your strong, does not mean your existance of life is more important than a Beetle who can lift 150 times his own size."
    http://imageshack.us/f/696/ultik.jpg/

Anyone got the not this shit again pic?

To quote Magtheridon

Not again! Not again!

Yeah, its a Hemmy.

While I dont pvp I feel obliged to comment on the state of PVE.

While I was originally very reluctant to embrace the 3.2 changes, its proven to be GREAT for me, even on fights like yogg and xt hard mode (breaking the heart). No im not beating ferals, dks, or rogues but im actually HAPPY about my ret pally and I cant ever say that I was pre 3.2. I love what blizzard has done and I feel that we will be in a very good place by the end of 3.2.

I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money; but what I do have are a very particular set of skills, skills I've acquired over a very long career, skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let my daughter go now that will be the end of it. I will not look for you, i will not pursue you but if you don't; I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you.

15+ Year Old Account

Rets are still awesome, but not hugely OP. I will have to see the first few weeks of arena to make a more accurate conclusion about them, but I think their representation won't drop that much.

nerfs? where?
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...fknight/simple
    Can Heal, Tank, DPS, and go AFK like no other.

Ran 2s on my dpriest with a ret. Went fine...until the stealth nerfs started pouring in overnight. No more replenishment sharing. No more spell locking hammer (way more mages winning). No more vindication dropping a bit of extra health off. Dispellable divine plea!? Who cares if they hit like a truck they're totally cc'able and the lack of a ms and a dedicated cc makes killing a healer who knows his class at least a little bit almost impossible...