Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ...

Re: World of Warcraft PTR Patch 3.2.2

oh noes, new patch? old shit is in ....

half price could work for half patch(i know its minor ) but considering if uv been here 5 years at 13$ish a month thats.......hmmmm.........owow......holyshit..........WTF HAVE I DONE WITH MY LIFE AND MONEY..........780$, plus origional game, plus tbc, plus wotlk..........860$ at least. Now what could u have done with that money if u saved it properly.........prolly just take ur wife shopping for a day acually :.

omg, there are 181 other posts in that gibberish?
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Smasher21
    oh noes, new patch? old shit is in ....
    May your contributions to this forum be as thought provoking and insightful as this.

10+ Year Old Account

YES! Mage changes!

I hate that, ever since 3.2.0, I haven't been able to get into PUGs as an Arcane mage (both PvE and PvP). I love arcane and I don't to switch to fire because of the LB changes and fire being the more "superior" mage build.
    3.2.2 will give me more PewPew in Arcane. WEWT go ARCANE!

All I can say...VENDORSTRIKE IS BACK, SUCK IT NEXUS-HATERS ;D ;D
    Warning - while you were typing 50 new replies have been posted. You may wish to review your post.

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account

I was hoping they would revamp the graphics of the helms to make em more WotLK-fitting, like they revamped Tier 3 to Tier 7.
    The helms just won't fit in with the gear we can currently get. New textures plox.

Wow... massive Arcane buff, guess I'll be switching back

As a dk tank the paladin changes make me very happy ;D its about time you ppl got brought back down the earth
    now i can stop lvling my pally and i was just gonna face roll tank and hold prefect aggro maybe i'll lvl her and have to learn how to use her ..... well hopefully at least i think thats what they intented for

Only thing that stands out to me:

The warrior tanking helm is by far vastly inferior to the DK and Pally tanking helms.

As usual, not surprised by this, thank you Blizz.

Quote Originally Posted by Xentropy
    It's especially amusing to me because on any US server with medium or higher population you can't ENTER Shadowfang Keep right now at any time, day or night, because of the inability to launch instances. (Northrend instances get a higher priority, so even at 4am, at least on US-Whisperwind, it's impossible to launch anything from the old world.)
    AN excellent point! On my server azuremyst EU, the closest u get to an instance at the moment is walking back and forth in front of the entance, and this is even in the northrend instances alot of the time. whats msot annoying is they fixed this issue with most other servers and just left some behind, apparently they are going to fix this tonight which remains to be seen, this is not the first time the have said they are fixing it. stop f**king about adding new raids when we cant even get in any at the moment, this has been going on since before 3.2.1 when the introduced new instances, no use having new instances we cant go in!!!!!