Thread: typhoon

typhoon

anyone else stoked about the typhoon range change?

Re: typhoon

Holy shit yeah i'm blazin'.
    I'm not really. Its nice. But nothing super speshul.

How far did typhoon use to push npc's back?
    THAT'S NOT CAPS LOCK, THAT'S MY KEYBOARD CRITTING.

original is 5 yards with a 3 second dase now it will be 20 yards with a 3 second dase

Dont know how much will this help in making boomkins viable in pvp but i like the fact they are trying to do it=). More then typhoon range i like 15% dmg reduction while stuned. Thing i would like to see on pvp moonkins is changing of 4piece set bonus to match tier8 pve one(chance for instant starfire on IS ticks)

When will this happen? 3.2.2?

Not just any spartan; John Halo Spartan.

Quote Originally Posted by Grakos
    When will this happen? 3.2.2?
    yes.

Druid
    Balance

Moonkin Form: This form now also reduces the damage the druid takes while stunned by 15%.
    Typhoon: The knockback distance from this spell has been increased to match Thunderstorm.

typhoon will be fun again, and maybe actually useful.

Deleted

Justice! Thy name is knockback!

I'm running so many AB/EotS.

Finally the spell will be Typhoonfuk worthy ;D

<EVIL GRIN> eots here i come, i like waving down to them as they fall
    http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z49/rchmarkert_2007/Signatures/cpt.jpg

If they do this, then they should nerf the INCREDIBLE huge range on it
    This user has been banned.

I wish you could switch pushing allies on and off imagine throwing your DK into their midst while he Chains them they use and escape move he Death grips and Chains again that plus Eclipse=win
    Resto Druids, the best health care system

Quote Originally Posted by Ránëwén
    If they do this, then they should nerf the INCREDIBLE huge range on it
    Imo not just the range but the CD aswell. (Compare it with Elemental Shaman's 51 pointer)

That reminds me one day at the Midsummer Festival, that an ally was in Thunderbluff, and a druid used Thyphoon to knock him back. The ally started falling from the edge of TB and i pulled him back with Death Grip just to give a final hit and make sure he was dead. lol

The changes to Typhoon are sexy, feels like I'm in the Stormpeaks mine field when surrounded by boomkins and elemental shammies.
    “Society is endangered not by the great profligacy of a few, but by the laxity of morals amongst all.”
    “It's not an endlessly expanding list of rights — the 'right' to education, the 'right' to health care, the 'right' to food and housing. That's not freedom, that's dependency. Those aren't rights, those are the rations of slavery — hay and a barn for human cattle.”
    ― Alexis de Tocqueville

Quote Originally Posted by Kaeru
    omg 3 words: roflmao

OMG

I use it in Halaa all the time when pvp battles end up high in all the floating islands. With the larger blowback range if they're not a rogue or druid they're dead. Woot