My guild was stuck on FF in 10man for weeks partly because of bad group makeup and tank issues. They brought my warrior in and we 2-shot it. As it stands the door to Algalon is open and I have some questions if anyone has tanked it successfully:

1) Is block gear useful? I'm aware he hits very hard and fast and read that paladins can block a lot of what he hits. However we don't have near-100% uptime on block and I was curious if it was a good idea to wear some pieces?

2) This is my spec I will be using. Can alternate out the spell reflect glyph for glyph of blocking (I have no problems with threat even in this spec) http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?warr...&version=10192 that gets me a 2min LS, 2min 40% SW and I have a disc priest and shadow priest

3) (rough calc...EJ spreadsheet hasnt been updated) My stats come out to: 27% dodge, 19% parry, %5.60 miss, 19%block(~2200blocked), 46500hp and 70% dr from armor+inspiration. I mainly use the heart of iron+monarch crab but I have the black heart. Is this enough?