Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: NOSTALGIA..wanna go back to SUB spec PVP

Quote Originally Posted by K4ge
    cheat death isn't useful at all. Running with 700 resilience I didn't even notice it once, because it always proccs the instant you die (both arenas and bgs)
    meh it really helped me when i played 3s against those glad rpm teams. (i was shsbstab) it gives me 1s to get out of the way and my healer to stop being bad and heal or bop me. but if you're stunned and ur healer is cced ur going to die.
    i'm a rogue nerf me please.

Quote Originally Posted by rany
    cheat death atm is still helpful. the old one back in bc was just way to op youd run into 10 guys and live for the 3s.

shs should be usable while rooted/snared like in s4 but it really really shouldnt be able to remove stuns.
    only problem with that now adays i can see owuld be 3 seconds of immortality + FoK spam = QQ from everyone as the ywath us kill 6 - 7 others in them last 3 seconds, lol
    Quote Originally Posted by zahoan
    about what class to play, i see players here are giving advices:
    mage - i donno how it's high lvl but my mage of lvl 30 is with a lot of downtime for mana(mages are like irish warriors, drink fight and drink and fight)

Quote Originally Posted by rany
    cheat death atm is still helpful. the old one back in bc was just way to op youd run into 10 guys and live for the 3s.

shs should be usable while rooted/snared like in s4 but it really really shouldnt be able to remove stuns.
    it never did?

(NOTE* no idea if these numbers are realistic don't judge me i had 3 hours of sleep zzz)
    the problem with shadowstep is it lacks the burst damage that everything else has...
    sub is a control spec... to control players with, hence all the openers/cds/prep etc...
    muti is a burst spec, high damage in a short amount of time...
    lets say a well geared person is muti... (fyi i don't know if these numbers are accurate/realistic i don't really care) his main hand mutilate hits for 1500 non crit and his offhand 1400... 2900 damage in one global for 55 energy glyphed
    now lets say this same person is hemo... his hemos hit for ~1400-1500... thats half the amount of damage of mutilate for half the cost but requires two globals to do the same amount of damage

also the effect on hemo sucks ]= should be made into increases physical damage done to the target from all sources by 10%... not sure if that would be op but sounded good to me
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    No, Vanish isn’t working properly and breaks when you breathe on the rogue funny.