Page 50 of 79 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast

Re: World of Warcraft - Cataclysm

Quote Originally Posted by staticflare
    To all you people getting your hopes up and thinking this load of fat bullshit is real.. im sorry to say but its not. The main reason is because of the NO hero class and blizzard said themselfs that each new expansion will have a new hero class.
    Bull, they never said that.

Quote Originally Posted by Bergenia
    Bull, they never said that.
    Yes they did, cant remember when or what forum that was tho.
    Guild Wars 2 Was A Lie

Quote Originally Posted by gannom
    Lets play MARK THE ERRORS! ;D ;D ;D

1. "Update - Another update from the Something Awful forums has been confirmed and is now integrated to the post. (The original quote was removed by the author's request on SA)" SA is a forum for trolling all they do is troll

2 Level Cap
    The level cap in the next expansion will be slightly lower than expected this time around; 85.

here we sight the list from 04 see below

* Dwarf Shaman - No dwarves do NOT have the spiritual connection nor the technology to be shamans
    * Tauren Paladin - tauren are creatures that are connected to nature NOT the light
    * Gnome Priest - gnomes do not understand the powers of the holy
    * Troll Druid - troll do not have the connection to nature required to be a druid

4!
    "Goblins" where to start....
    "Deathwing once again sought the services of the goblins, as slaves. Unable to refuse such an offer, the goblins were enslaved by him. A large group have resisted however."
    What? when? this is completely fake!

"With their previous homes devastated by the cataclysm, they escaping to an island off the coast of The Barrens. As they strive to recover, they come across an Orc captured on an Alliance ship and rescue him. The Orc turns out to be none other than Thrall himself, and in return offers the Goblins a place within the Horde. "
    umm more fabrications... the cataclysm refers to the great sundering and was THOUSANDS of years ago before orcs even came to azeroth!

"Worgen
    The cataclysm has cracked open the Greymane Wall, finally revealing what has happened to the kingdom of Gilneas" see goblins

5! Classic Azeroth Revamp
    "A cataclysmic event caused by Deathwing and Azshara will change the face of Azeroth as we know it."
    see goblins again
    * Wailing Caverns will be become a lush tropical area as a result of the druid's magic
    ummm it kinda is if you look at it

6!Classic Dungeon Revamp
    Redesigning Onyxia's Lair in Patch 3.2.2 was just the first step. As most of the leveling will take place in revamped areas of Azeroth, so too will the dungeons, allowing players to use them to level from 80 to 85.
    see the list from 04

7!Unreleased Zones & Dungeons
    "several underwater zones."
    blizzard has stated that underwater content has too many technical issues to be used in major stuff

8!The Guardian of Tirisfal
    Malfurion Stormrage will be returning to Azeroth to aid in the creation of the new Guardian of Tirisfal - Thrall! Med'an's role in these events is currently unknown.
    WAIT WHAT?

9! The New (New) Horde
    "Thrall will hand over the leadership of the Horde to Garrosh Hellscream" umm thrall thinks garrosh shouldn't even be the head of northrend forces

10! THE LIST from 04 has never been wrong so here it is

This ^, Please read this and stop believing this bullshit that buo made up and wont even source is true.
    Guild Wars 2 Was A Lie

well blizz said alot of things and changed they mind later :P

A blue post said druids will get a carebear form, really.
    I can't remember where or who said it, but it's true.

Finally, a true warrior nation. Gilneas, Genn Greymane I cannot wait to meet you. But to be quite honest, Dwarf Shamans, this 1 has me puzzled. Dwarves have always been a curious race, one of the oldest races and always interested in treasure finding and craftsmanship, as for the army, we're mighty warriors, sharpshooters and tank drivers - TANK DRIVERS - NOT HIPPY TOTEM LOVERS.. I'll be ashamed to call myself a proud Dwarf of Ironforge if they do make Dwarven shamans, I WILL RIP THEM LIMB FROM LIMB.. Think I might join Genn Greymane and serve at Gilneas where I belong, a true warrior nation.

10+ Year Old Account

To all you people getting your hopes up and thinking this load of fat bullshit is real.. im sorry to say but its not. The main reason is because of the NO hero class and blizzard said themselfs that each new expansion will have a new hero class.

This is just all rumors made up by bou to make you all happy. (Seriously orc mages? There dumber than freakin rocks).

But oh well we will find out next week so Biswaw.
    First of all, prove that it's NOT real. Second of all, just because THIS POST didn't say anything about a new hero class, doesn't mean there won't be one. This news post has most likely NOT revealed EVERYTHING. More will be revealed at Blizzcon and in the coming months. Thirdly, Bou has been quite reliable in the past and has no reason to purposefully post false or misleading information. Like he said, he's got his sources. Fourth, Blizzard knows what they are doing with THEIR lore. If they want orc mages, they will find a way to make the lore work. And last, but certainly not least, you're an idiot.

I wish I had a device that could stab people in the face through the internet.

Somebody should write down all these people who discredit Boubouille with no justification. Then, when all this info turns out to be true post their names in a new thread so we can all make fun of them.
    "Our logic is actually pretty simple. If hybrid classes can do the same dps as pure classes, then why have pure classes in the game? So we design the pure classes to do slightly higher dps." -Ghostcrawler 3/22/2009
    http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/thread.html?topicId=15864857264&pageNo=4&sid=1#66

This ^, Please read this and stop believing this bullshit that buo made up and wont even source is true.
    /cry

When will people stop posting that fake list of utter bullshit? You do realize that there's absolutely no proof it existed before 2007 right? Unless you consider crappy photoshopping "proof".

While it is likely there will be a new expansion every year Tom (Chilton) insists there may not be a new class with each expansion. The difficulties in balance (isn't that game-wide regardless of new classes? :D ) and the desire to avoid overlapping classes and repetition are the reasons behind this.
    Source: http://wowriot.gameriot.com/blogs/Ga...ero-class-talk

Quote Originally Posted by highelfmage
    If this happens this truely will be the end of WoW. A good chunk of their players will quit the game and pick up another. And without a large fan base to please, wow will slowly die out, expansions will become less impressive (like this one lmao) And eventually only a small portion of wow fanbois will cling to the dying game.

I'm hoping that this is all a joke and im 90% sure it is, but even the 10% possibility makes me both angry and ok with this idea. I would have liked to see wow continue to be a great game rich with lore and not give into emo werewolf lovers (who should be struck by high speed traffic or burned alive). On the other hand, should this crap be true it would allow me to finally cancel my account and move on to a better game.
    You sound like the kind of person that lets their head and facial hair grow out of control for several years and then runs out on the street wearing one of those double sided signs saying "THE END IS HERE OMGZ". Stop assuming everyone feels the same way you do about the changes and quit already. You'll save yourself $15 a month and us a headache. You shouldn't be so addicted as wanting to cancel your account and not being able to anyway.

Also,

This is just all rumors made up by bou to make you all happy. (Seriously orc mages? There dumber than freakin rocks).

But oh well we will find out next week so Biswaw.
    No hero class? QQ more.

So uh... does the fact that ALL OF THIS info look like it's been made up by a lorefa(n) and spread on the tubes not look suspicious to anyone? You could make up the same info just by trolling mmo-champ and other WoW-related sites for the last year or two.

Quote Originally Posted by Morlin
    First of all, prove that it's NOT real. Second of all, just because THIS POST didn't say anything about a new hero class, doesn't mean there won't be one. This news post has most likely NOT revealed EVERYTHING. More will be revealed at Blizzcon and in the coming months. Thirdly, Bou has been quite reliable in the past and has no reason to purposefully post false or misleading information. Like he said, he's got his sources. Fourth, Blizzard knows what they are doing with THEIR lore. If they want orc mages, they will find a way to make the lore work. And last, but certainly not least, you're an idiot.
    Its not real its just not.. and if it is real than WoW has turned into something that we really dont want. They have turned into SOE which ruined the fuck out of swg and will ruin the fuck out of WoW. > I can believe the worgen and the goblin being real but why the hell should we pay 30 bucks for no new conent OR classes, when they can just do all this into a patch. Im sorry but you wont be seeing a tauren screaming "For the Light".
    Guild Wars 2 Was A Lie

Quote Originally Posted by omglazor
    So uh... does the fact that ALL OF THIS info look like it's been made up by a lorefa(n) and spread on the tubes not look suspicious to anyone? You could make up the same info just by trolling mmo-champ and other WoW-related sites for the last year or two.
    Feel free to link a time where Boubouille has provided us with 'lorefa(n)' information and claimed it to be 100% certain fact. Until then, you can kindly shut up. Thanks.

Its not real its just not.. and if it is real than WoW has turned into something that we really dont want. They have turned into SOE which ruined the fuck out of swg and will ruin the fuck out of WoW. > I can believe the worgen and the goblin being real but why the hell should we pay 30 bucks for no new conent OR classes, when they can just do all this into a patch. Im sorry but you wont be seeing a tauren screaming "For the Light".
    something that we really dont want.
    I'd prefer to not be lumped in with you, kthx.
    "Our logic is actually pretty simple. If hybrid classes can do the same dps as pure classes, then why have pure classes in the game? So we design the pure classes to do slightly higher dps." -Ghostcrawler 3/22/2009
    http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/thread.html?topicId=15864857264&pageNo=4&sid=1#66

I don't Like it. But knowing Bob its probably accurate. Here's hoping he got a little wrong.

So why buy TBC? That's been in the sandbox for quite a while, the new content will probably be the islands in between kalimdor and eastern kingdoms (kul tiras etc) and the unused parts of azeroth. And to be honest, people have wanted the unused parts to be opened for so long because of lore, and if they did do it then they're free to make up new parts for the next expansion because otherwise it'll drag on year after year

Quote Originally Posted by Crowbone
    Then leave; quit paying for the game. The last thing the WoW community needs is the continued presence of self-important people with entitlement complexes. Get out. Go play Korean grindfest MMOs. Go elsewhere and take your worthless posting with you.
    ^ This.

I think I'm done trying to reason with these mouth-breathers for now. I would give a lot to see the looks on their faces when WoW subscription numbers either remain steady or increase substantially after Blizzcon.

A Tauren Paladin, ok then..

Why not Tauren Rogue then?

Too big, too fat, although their fur is quite good camoflage

10+ Year Old Account

Just because you say it's not real doesn't mean that it's not real. I'm sorry, but we have more reason to believe Bou than you. He's just got a more credible history. And what do you mean WoW has turned into something that "we" really don't want? Who is this "we"? I'd venture to say that the majority of WoW players would welcome this with open arms. There will be plenty of new content, even if that doesn't mean a new continent. New zones, new phasing in old zones, flying in Azeroth, plus revamped/new dungeons/raids...that's not new content?? That's already too much new stuff to "just do all this into a patch". And as I said before, if blizzard wants new race/class combinations, it's their lore, so they will make it work. Maybe the murder of their fearless leader, Cairne, will turn them to The Light. Who knows.