Page 79 of 79 FirstFirst ...

Re: World of Warcraft - Cataclysm

ORC.MAGES......

WTF-BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!

race swap as of now.
    If at first you don't Succeed....then you fail.

Catalolzmyx. It'z the pWnaGE expansIONz when iZ we are teh PWNage playerz! We GOnNA RUle zeh WorLd?;> YEsBoX!

Level 85 sounds so much cooler then level 90 anyway!
    Classes I yay for: Tauren Paladin, Undead Hunter, and Orc Mage.

Shockwave. This is great. :-*
    The the forces be with you.

Quote Originally Posted by skbak
    Great read, hope it ends up being true!
    Of course its true!! and new race will come up...werewolfs )) mwahahah
    I play untill then on a private server called WoWOptimus!Feel free to join also its 3.3.0a patched!

Okay...ummm....WOW! Thanks for graphically synthesizing so much of the Cataclysm information!

I came back to this thread after reading it for the first time in august...I read everyone's response from "I hope this happens!" to "Troll, blizz would never let this happen" and all I can do is lol.

I am just curious about how you were so accurate on all this information.

I kinda don't believe this. This was posted in August. Medan is currently the tristfall gaurdian or the *new* tristfall gaurdian. Thrall had been training garrosh to be a fair leader and i truly don't believe that Thrall would just let Garrosh lead unsupervised. Besides Medan is a multi raced character and has the power of a Shaman, Paladin, and Mage, he's much more fitting with the multiple classes.

finally a gnome priest!

I WANT BC BACK !!1

Quote Originally Posted by Bidybag
    Level 80 deadmines?
    i think its 85 but ya high lvl DM

I like the idea that Garrosh Hellscream is leading both horde and alliance,but i guess we wont see them cooperating much.. Maybe dungeon like they split horde on one wing and alliance on one wing and eventually they meet some huge sized superduper boss.

Just my opinion

All i have too say too the Faggots who say Undead Hunters are... WTF is the Leader of the Forsaken.... Ranger Yeah.. Therefore a Hunter

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Concaved
    All i have too say too the Faggots who say Undead Hunters are... WTF is the Leader of the Forsaken.... Ranger Yeah.. Therefore a Hunter
    Necro

mmo-champion.com/content/1831-WoW-Tap-Chat-Cataclym-Screenshots-Blue-Posts

promotion???

Funny was going to change my mage to Orc Mage but then I found out you couldn't but in Cataclysm you can

Thanks Cthulhu Ftagn for this epic sauce signature! & avatar ;P

Haha, i love how everyone in the first few pages was like "woot, this isnt like blizzard, they'd never do this crap". haha. In your faces!
    Kom alltid ihåg att du är helt unik. Precis som alla andra.

Quote Originally Posted by treston323 View Post
    Nice!

Although I don't think they would go through all the trouble in revamping Azeroth, its a very good Idea. I do hope they do the race combination though!

Edit: I would reroll in a heartbeat if I can be a dwarf Shaman
    they are revamping all of azeroth other then northrend and outlands and you will be able to be a dwarf shaman

Accidentally hit the Last button only to find this. Funny to compare this, the original "details" of Cata (to me that is), to the current game. More Vanilla dungeons revamped to lvl 80-85s could have been fun I suppose, Goblin story line a tad off, and Thrall's storyline...well its note quite. None the less fun to come back and read.

Yo I'm new here, is there an introductions thread I should check out? thanks