Page 2 of 79 FirstFirst
... LastLast

Re: World of Warcraft - Cataclysm

absolutely amazing in my eyes, many of the changes i have wished for are coming, and i for one and happy, nuff said...im sure once this sinks in and becomes official with more details, i will maybe QQ some (have been in the game for almost 5 yrs, will be sad to see some of the old world go away) but overall its the refresher needed. anybody hoping they dont change whats on top of ironforge so you can finally go up there and explore without getting in trouble?...lol, just a tought, a million places like it i cant wait to fly to as well

Quote Originally Posted by Omgitschris
    lol wut.

Oh my god, I want to turn my belt pally into a tauren pally! Can't wait to fly in Azeroth. Also, sucks that I want a Worgen and have to be alliance for it. ><
    Personal site: http://fuh-q.com
    My Kitteh's personal site: http://kitteh.in

Deleted

Lets bring the lore of these new race/class combos, shall we?

Human Hunter - Nathanos Marris, the first (and only so far) human Ranger.
    Night Elf Mage - This is the easiest one, the Highborne are back, as we know from 3.2.2. We could also bring Illidan, a non-Highborne Night Elf mage.
    Blood Elf Warrior - They always existed, as Blizz said when they decided to replace them by the hunters.
    Dwarf Shaman - Wildhammer Clan dwarves.
    Undead Hunter - Nathanos "Marris" Blightcaller. Just got to EPL and say hello to his pets from me, OK? And, oh, Sylvanas Windrunner. I guess after the betrayal of the RAS, she could probably want to be closer to home.
    Tauren Paladin and Priest - The "Sun Druids" talking that appeared on 3.2. If Elune is the source of both Night Elf Druids AND Priests, why not the Tauren with An'shee and the "Light" of the Sun?

The other 3 race/class combo I leave you for speculation. Your guess is good as mine.

GAME

BREAKING.

I don't like the new class thing though, just seems (very) pointless, and sort of destroys the uniqueness of the races.
    This user has been banned.

Keep in mind that all of this is just speculation; nothing has been confirmed by Blizzard.

If any of this is true, I hope they wont revamp the old world. That would suck big-time. Imagine never being able to return to the old world. It'll all be totaly fucked up.

No way this can be true.

The new classes were first mentioned by handclaw on the SoL forums, and were found via the mmo-champion database. The Goblins and Worgen also came from handclaw originally. The rest of this...I don't know where Bibi is getting it past speculation.

giant troll by blizzard imo

played MMOS for 10 year now and this get 1/10 :'( this is the crap that's pulled when marketing gets hold of a game. its killed all the MMOS that if played that have pulled this kind of stunt. i just hope this is a joke by mmo champion as i for one dont find it funny.

lol. While Bibi knows i think all this is a bit stupid if it's true and will never fully believe it without proof myself, i do know he's not a fool and isn't about to make a fool out of himself. I trust he believes this is true, and i trust his sources are genuine. Having delt with getting inside info from blizz sources before, they can misinterpret things to an extent :P

My only /sadface here is Troll Druid.
    Please blizz, keep teh drood Nelf and Tauren only.
    Other than that... HELL YEAH
    Bringing the "hardcoar" to casual since 2009.

Quote Originally Posted by Malleo
    I call shenanigans.

this...

gnome priests??

whaaaat?

Well, never thought I'd see the day.. But this site's newreporting has gone from "often reliable" to "farfetched with shady sources and old rumours".

While it would be nice to see the old world revamped, it would be incredibly lame if Blizzard turned that into 80% of the content of the next expansion. Make people spend yet another €35 or whatever for the things we've had for 5 years?

New expansion won't take as much work as others.

Why would blizzard do this? Because they are working on other games

Makes perfect sense to me.

I have to admit, I lol'd at the thought of a white-clad, linen-robed Tauren running around healing people ;D

I don't really see why they would give us more race/class combos, to be honest. Although much of the other is very possible, and might very well come true. I guess we'll see in a week or two

Quote Originally Posted by Applejuice
    Well, never thought I'd see the day.. But this site's newreporting has gone from "often reliable" to "farfetched with shady sources and old rumours".

While it would be nice to see the old world revamped, it would be incredibly lame if Blizzard turned that into 80% of the content of the next expansion. Make people spend yet another €35 or whatever for the things we've had for 5 years?
    When was the last time I wasn't reliable? Just for the record?

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille
    You still didn't give me my comb back.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by atanua
    Tauren Priest - I lol'ed. :
    Considering the new quest line, its more probable than troll druids.
    "Whether the world's greatest gnats, or the world's greatest heroes, you are still only mortal."
    "You fear that which you cannot control. But can you control your fear?"

cool

Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille

I wanted to put "reliable" in there, but I figured someone would correct me and go "this site was wrong on this anf that".