Page 8 of 79 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast

Re: World of Warcraft - Cataclysm

As a horde member I really don't care for the goblins being a part of the horde..I think they are ugly(all they are are green gnomes) but if this is all true then I wish they would let you change your race inside your faction. I see no point in letting someone SWITCH factions and then not be able to change your race when you switch back. I would love to change one of my two alliance 70s into worgen( I like them much more).

Idk. I'm just going to be patient and wait for Blizzcon. Why post this stuff when it's a week away.

Part of new info sounds imba, but rest makes it laughable, like Thrall being Guardian of Tirisfal, ffs Boss, ya dunno what Guardian of Tirisfall is? It guy chosen by secret order, chosen to protect Azeroth from LEGION! DEMONS! not fuckin nagas... and wtf? Thrall giving his position to half brained Garrosh? Dun make na laugh... Oh well new isles and underwater arenas sound nicely... Last Guardian Medivh! He's dead, Order of the Tirisfal does not exist... Oh Jesus Christ really, blizzcon comes and lots of bullshit with it, some ppl wanna be cool cus they fail irl or what?;/

im...disapointed...

I dont give a damn out hyjal, uldum etc when u get a great sea exp...

I wanna sail the seas, set sail to the tomb of sargeras, do some shaggy deals in undermine, getting chased by pirates, be one, meeting the trade princess, meeting king rastaban, discovering the true isle of the zanzalar trolls, i even wanna fall into mountain kezan...

not bloody revamping of dungeons, not only a lvl raise with 5...and even ragnaros is coming back, mc was (i know, its getting way old) just a setback i gues...

I dont want any of those new classes, except maybe worgen & troll druid, belf warr and human hunter...ud hunter is just plain ridicule...im allrdy seeing the jokes from the future ud hunters on my servers 'yeah, i know i should have come out of that void spot, and thats why we wipped, but my wolf just ran off with my leg and trigger finger, i blame him'.

and flying in azeroth ? i heard that wow is build in many layers 'atop' of themselves, so isnt that kinda almost impossible then ? i sunk 1 time through icecrown and i saw many other zones flashing beside me...endless pit ftw, but need to admit, after 20 min i closed wow...

and if they gonna revamp all the dungeons to higher lvl, what about new char who wanna do a dungeon instead of questing/pvping ? or what bout the old wep in it, like onyxia ? do we keep em or let em also drop, next to usual loot ? or worse...just adjust the stats, remove the whole old helmet from the game and put 1 new word in the name of the helmet...voila, new expansion gear...

and what bout aq40 gate q line or all those nice old tier sets i still wanna collect ? or quelserrar, vanilla legendaries, semi-legendary priest and hunter weps, etc ?

I cant wait till blizzcon, to see what and what not is true.

T_T

WHAT?! WE GET HANDED OVER TO GARROSH?!

/quit Horde

And Cairne dies?!

I liked all of the stuff but DANG this is making me sad/unhappy.

Well, since Garrosh has killed off Cairne, I'm gonna go off and talk with Sylvanas about assassinating Garrosh...

Dear Blizzard,

Please have my babies.
    >Signature Removed, Replacement Pending<

I trust most of the information in the first post. It doesn't sound too unreasonable to me. Although there may be some minor details that's not correct, and a lot of information that's not mentioned, I believe most of it's true. As Boubouille says himself, he's rarely wrong.

Let's wait till next week and see who's right.

Cataclysm may save WoW?!? Bwah! Bwah I say!

Quote Originally Posted by Thanntos
    Only thing I have to say.

Troll Druid.

Fuck. That. Shit.

Keep the druid/shaman to two races fuckers, like its supposed to be.
    That is all.
    Psssst...

Horde Shaman Races -
    Troll.
    Orc.
    Tauren.
    1 + 1 + 1 = 2

Like the phoenix, rising from the flames...so shall this epic journey unfold as we discover our ancient future and craft legends through fire & flight. This is a night of transcendance.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elementium
    We've killed Old Gods, Corrupted Dragon Flights, The Burning Legion and even killed one of their leaders (archimonde)..

But hey.. watch out for those zombies.. they bite.

Gnome Priests?

The World... of warcraft is doomed.
    3DS Friend Code: 1891-2236-0134

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account

Worgens live underground beneath Booty Bay. And I was told as well there will be a city in Maelstrom under the water and can be reached trhough special mount.

a grain of salt ^^^ someone from the r3d forums, he said this weeks ago.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Lamondo
    but can you really defend almost ALL of the content being a revamp??
    I don't think anyone can say "almost all" the content is just a revamp. Don't expect something half-assed. I've been playing five years, I've hated some content (particularly TBC), I've loved some other (particularly wotlk). But I've never seen Blizzard release any "half-assed" patch, let alone an expansion.

Amazing! If even half of it is true, I'll won't quit WoW anytime soon... I see many of my friends come back too.

Is it wrong for an adult man to scream like a little girl and hug his laptop while reading this?

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Rufix
    Part of new info sounds imba, but rest makes it laughable, like Thrall being Guardian of Tirisfal, ffs Boss, ya dunno what Guardian of Tirisfall is? It guy chosen by secret order, chosen to protect Azeroth from LEGION! DEMONS! not fuckin nagas... and wtf? Thrall giving his position to half brained Garrosh? Dun make na laugh... Oh well new isles and underwater arenas sound nicely... Last Guardian Medivh! He's dead, Order of the Tirisfal does not exist... Oh Jesus Christ really, blizzcon comes and lots of bullshit with it, some ppl wanna be cool cus they fail irl or what?;/
    Not anymore, read the WoW Comic. The Order of Tirisfal is back, its members are Med'an, Garona, Aegwynn, Maraad, Meryl, Valeera, Jaina and very soon also Medivh.

Not that I'm saying that Thrall will be part of it, BUT they are indeed back, fighting the Old Gods this time.

I believe it all, and here's why:

I work with a guy who used to play wow, and he has 2 friends that work for blizz, one a gm and the other doing something design related.

A few weeks back he was telling me how one of his freinds was trying to get him to play again. He rejected the 25 year (or whatever) friends and family key so the friend then tried to get his interest with some inside information. he told him that the next expansion would see a major revamp to the old world including zones and instances, and also that flying in azeroth will finally be allowed.

now it could of all been a tall story but tbh this guy isnt like that, he's generallly a quiet guy, well educated and hardworking. i cant even remember him ever telling me any stories of wild nights or the like.

Tauren Paladins and Troll Druids???

To be honest...I m disappointed, there won't be Tauren Rogues...

Well if that's true at least I won't think twice about leaving for Aion.

GNOMES TAKE BACK GNOMER, FFFUUUCCCKKKK YYYEEESSSS!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Iliekcookies View Post
    WoW is like heroine among MMORPGs. Once you're hooked, it's an addiction. You can't go back to anything weaker.

To all the naysayers and people crying about reused content, I for one think this will be awesome!

And I showed it to a friend who was completely against returning to the game and just seeing this makes him want to play again!

Flying in old content! Revamped old dungeons! WTB heroic Wailing Caverns!! I think revisiting reimagined old content will be absolutely fun! And I think it will make leveling new characters interesting again!

"Half the point of Cataclysm is to remake the old quest lines, eliminate redundancy"

...... what ?