Page 10 of 79 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast

Re: World of Warcraft - Cataclysm

A lot of this stuff doesn't make sense:

1. Thrall as the new guardian...
    2. That emo Garosh leading the Horde
    3. Killing Cairne...
    4. Some of the class combos (UD Hunters Tauren Paladin, Dwarf Shaman)

Apart from that hooooray for Azeroth revamp

and if 1k needles is underwater does that mean all of tanaris, ungoro, silithus, most of feralas, desolace etc will be gone?

they're roughly on the same ground level as 1k needles right?

shocking post is shocking
    WoW free since 8/10/09
    well i got stuck homesick with nothing to do pretty much and... for the sixth time, i started playing again.

The new info from the other site makes NO SENSE.

What about new characters? ARe they all going to start at 58? And if they are for some strange reason, what about new people playing the game?

They can't experience leveling, as the old world has apparently changed. Makes NO sense. -.-

Quote Originally Posted by Evolution85
    Boubouille, you are MAJORLY putting your Arse on the line here. Within a weeks time, the truth will be known. I think you are being fed a bowl full of BS here by Blizz to keep people from gaining knowledge of the real x-pac info.

If you are wrong, MMO Champs credibility will be less then zero. I would have waited till we are much closer to Blizzzcon to have posted this stuff..........
    blah blah
    He did it for WotLK and was dead on. Boubouille's got inside info

The SA lore looks cool, but... Medivh was THE LAST Guardian of Tirisfall, so that blows it for me

Arcus4884

For some reason my post got deleted... xD

Blizzard is giving "all players"* what theys always wanted.
    *relative

- Flying in Azeroth
    - The old world is dying out. Just used for auctionhouses.
    - Adding new races
    - Adding more compination (human hunter was often a request)
    - Old epic dungeons, nobody visits anymore.
    - most likely/probably graphic update
    - Too less story. more queststory lines.
    - reroll / twinks making is soooo boring / azeroth questing is boring

--> revamping old world, making more combinations. and new races (it iwll feel like a new Wow- WoW2 just with more updated style and with things blizz learned in 5 years)

- phasing will make old zones 3 times more useful and interesting.
    - you could level one zone for at least 15-20 level, with possible zone phasing

Now Blizzard is giving people what they want and they are still QQ ....

The expansion after could be revamp BC (partly wotlk), adding more zones to all continents so people need to keep in touch with all 3 , level 85-90

Edit: and the final Expansion will blow everything: 4th continent, bigger than bc and wotlk, 90-100 : the end of an era

Edit2: I wouldnt be suprised if the interface would also get a huge update if all of that is right

And here I was ragin' about the FoK changes and then in storms this thread... and takes me to a happy place :3

Why the fuck would Carine get killed by Garrosh?

Quote Originally Posted by balatro
    I ask for sources to be cited for the non datamined data and my post gets deleted. Seriously?
    You realize the source is most likely a blizzard employee who would like to keep his job more than gaining your trust?
    No one is forcing you to read or believe any posts.

gnomes shouldn't get gnomer back they suck and can't beat lvl 30 troggs. trolls should get a new city tho.

10+ Year Old Account

Hmm, I wonder if the starting quest will be the same... like go kill these boars over hear or instantly get you into the cataclysm story line... like killing naga instead of boars.

Quote Originally Posted by Adys
    Don't you think if we were able to cite sources, they'd be cited long ago?

Not that you'd need them, you'd already know about them.
    That's the point though. Its not very cool posting uncomfirmed speculation. Everyone gets their hopes up, the info turns out to be wrong, and everyone is disappointed. Stick to facts, its what made so many people respect this site for so long. All this unconfirmed speculation is starting to kill my opinion of this site.
    If you don't like it, go on the internet and complain.

Quote Originally Posted by mystik
    gnomes shouldn't get gnomer back they suck and can't beat lvl 30 troggs. trolls should get a new city tho.
    And Echo Isles is better... in what way?

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Swift
    1. Thrall as the new guardian...
    That one I call BS, since Med'an is clearly being built as the new Guardian. But that doesn't say that Thrall can't join the new Order of Tirisfal. The New Order is not a speculation.

Quote Originally Posted by Swift
    4. Some of the class combos (UD Hunters Tauren Paladin, Dwarf Shaman)
    Actually, there are already undead hunters (Nathanos Blightcaller and Sylvanas Windrunner) and dwarf shamans (Wildhammer Clan) in game. The Tauren Paladin can be related to the new quest of "Sun Druidism".

at least poor thrall won't be killed no more by allies entering through is back door

The quote actually sounds really cool! Should be nice with phasing when you ding 80 in northrend (Or 78 maybe then) you get a quest that something has happend and you return to SW/Org and everything has changed into this.

And i want more cinematics like Wrathgate!

Quote Originally Posted by Morpheuspt
    lol @ tauren paladins!

The alliance has the Knights of the Silver Hand, and the Hand of Argus.
    The belfs have the Blood Knights.
    The tauren have _________________

yes
    To be fair, according to the new "questline", there are tauren druids philosiphising about the source of their "moon" powers.

The moon gets light from the Sun, key word = light.

Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille
    Update - Another update from the Something Awful forums (which are sadly private). I cannot confirm this for the moment but the part about Cairne Bloodhoof does make a lot of sense.
    Another update from the Something Awful forums
    Something Awful forums
    Am I the only person who trusts nothing that comes from SA?

Maybe I'm wrong though, its not like they'd make up some elaborate story to trick people, right?

Night Elf MAGE.

Undead HUNTER mmmmmmm!

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by roflpot
    and if 1k needles is underwater does that mean all of tanaris, ungoro, silithus, most of feralas, desolace etc will be gone?

they're roughly on the same ground level as 1k needles right?
    Not the Flats. I don't know if any of this is true, but the Ulduar globe does show to us a underwater 1K Needles. That globe has been actually part of talking in the lore comunity for quite sometime.