Page 78 of 79 FirstFirst ...
LastLast

Re: World of Warcraft - Cataclysm

Quote Originally Posted by sempronski
    Then with your arguments i will bet on march 2010! but anyway the sooner the better. btw didn't you make a typo there "11/2010"?
    I am betting the following. Management wants a pre-Christmas release date this year, same as WotLK. The economy in California is not very good. The developers have to be nervous. People are being laid off from places like Cisco who are as profitable as Blizzard. They'll do the best they can to get it done, but it maybe won't get done until January. So, January 2010 is my guess. March isn't a bad guess either, but I think they'll get it done sooner than that.

The 11/2010 is the Gamestop estimated release date.

I am betting the following. Management wants a pre-Christmas release date this year, same as WotLK. The economy in California is not very good. The developers have to be nervous. People are being laid off from places like Cisco who are as profitable as Blizzard. They'll do the best they can to get it done, but it maybe won't get done until January. So, January 2010 is my guess. March isn't a bad guess either, but I think they'll get it done sooner than that.
    WRONG...Vivendi is making a fortune. "70% of [Vivendi's] revenue comes from subscriptions" (that includes cell phones). They just beat their earnings forecast and that's with SC2 getting pushed into next year.

PROOF: http://de23e59e.urlpulse.net

Quit the QQing and get to PEW PEWing

im confused is this a serious forum or a place for whinners and people who cant handle change.....

I never seen more QQ combined in 150 pages...

no gnome priests cant be , trolls cant be shammys , goblins cant be horde ,

i propose , delete the entire thread en replace it with 2 letters , Q + Q.

ty blizzard i for 1 jumped out of my seat when i watched it al on Blizzcon.

and for the members of the qq clan , grab a tissue and STFU

Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille
    In the political upheaval Cairne Bloodhoof is implicated as a traitor to the Horde and murdered by Garrosh. Cairne's son Baine takes over as the new Tauren chieftan
    WTF!! why kill one of the greatest leaders of the horde >

Quote Originally Posted by franclorn
    WTF!! why kill one of the greatest leaders of the horde >
    he was a racist

I just love the beginning of this thread. So many people made a fool of themselves ;D
    specs

Intel Core i5-760@4.0GHz
    CM Hyper 212 cpu cooler
    GIGABYTE GA-P55A-UD3
    Nvidia GTX 460
    4GB DDR3 1600 ram
    CM Storm Scout case

Did anyone stop to think that maybe Blizzard is trying to tell a story here? Think about it. They're only raising the lvl cap by 5. This could mean that this expansion is simply a transition in the story, and not a major event. They're leading up to something. Perhaps an Azerothian invasion of Argus (Homeworld of the Burning Legion...ya know, the real "bad guys" of the story). I wouldn't be surprised if we see Argus and/or Xoroth in upcoming expansions.

My own speculation:
    The New (New) Horde has declared open war on the Alliance: Big surprise here </sarcasm>. The new Warchief of the Horde is trying to prove himself. He's young and kinda stupid. On the other hand, war often leads to peace.

New Races and Class/Race combos: Wouldn't be an expansion without some new player options.

Azeroth Revamp: What better way to bring the races of Azeroth together against a common foe than with a giant catastrophe? As much as I hate to say it, anyone remember 9/11? We were one united f'ing country at that time.

Be patient, we'll know what's really going on eventually. Blizzard is building up to something......something big. Just play the game and enjoy it....cut the QQ.

lol

Jaina Proudmoore dies
    Blizzard is making ONE HELL of a IRL-lauch event for Cataclysm.
    First the earthquakes at Haiti... now Chile...
    Blizzard isn't saving any resources on this one!

Hello I loved reading these information, comments and reviews Im also a huge fan of W.O.W and cant wait till the next expansion comes out I also dedicated my website to the new expansion there are not that many new things but they are still interesting. you can check out my website as well
    wowofcataclysm.com

Baine Bloodhoof has NOT been removed from the game, he's standing here like a normal tauren, I'm on the server Thunderhorn

Thanks for this awesome signature tazsar!

look forward of the new expansion-cataclysm. ;D

wholesales

Deleted by Moderator

Dinneredit: Spam removed.

Dinneredit: Spam removed.

Ahh! Back to kalimdor/eastern kingdoms! Love it! <3
    Rorre the erroR

Looking back at this, I'm in shock. How the hell did Boub get all this information? He didn't get ANYTHING wrong! HOW !?!?!?!
    "Horde, quit whining about Blood Elves. You say we are girly and yet it is you who are whining like 16 yr old girls that are not getting their way."

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Thorzon157
    Looking back at this, I'm in shock. How the hell did Boub get all this information? He didn't get ANYTHING wrong! HOW !?!?!?!
    a magic 8 ball.. wut you dont have one? :-\
    nah he have a snitch or blizz is playing the hype with official leak
    Quote Originally Posted by obmaj
    Dinneredit
    Dinnerwin!

Alright..I just want to clear up some of the confusion for many of you who are talking about "Goblins no longer being neutral"

You must not have watched the trailer! If you listen to the narrator, he speaks of a certain group or tribe of goblins living on so-and-so island. This does not mean goblins will now belong to the Horde! Goblins will still be neutral except for that tribe!! ((At least this is what I believe to be the case))

Other than that confusion...great posts, most of you!

I hope many of the things listed above do, indeed, come in with Cataclysm, It sounds like a pretty good idea to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Casa
    Gnome Priest, lots of happy ppl there.

undead hunters is the funniest imo. just lawl.
    No it's not. There was undead hunters in warcraft 3 and since pre bc, Nathanos Blightcaller, the most famous undead hunter in lore, has been sitting in Eastern Plaguelands. It's not that shocking, if we can be hunters in life, why cant we be hunters in death?
    SQUADALAH WERE OFF