Page 80 of 80 FirstFirst ...

Re: World of Warcraft - Cataclysm

I like the idea that Garrosh Hellscream is leading both horde and alliance,but i guess we wont see them cooperating much.. Maybe dungeon like they split horde on one wing and alliance on one wing and eventually they meet some huge sized superduper boss.

Just my opinion

All i have too say too the Faggots who say Undead Hunters are... WTF is the Leader of the Forsaken.... Ranger Yeah.. Therefore a Hunter

Quote Originally Posted by Concaved
    All i have too say too the Faggots who say Undead Hunters are... WTF is the Leader of the Forsaken.... Ranger Yeah.. Therefore a Hunter
    Necro

mmo-champion.com/content/1831-WoW-Tap-Chat-Cataclym-Screenshots-Blue-Posts

promotion???

Funny was going to change my mage to Orc Mage but then I found out you couldn't but in Cataclysm you can

Thanks Cthulhu Ftagn for this epic sauce signature! & avatar ;P

Haha, i love how everyone in the first few pages was like "woot, this isnt like blizzard, they'd never do this crap". haha. In your faces!
    Kom alltid ihåg att du är helt unik. Precis som alla andra.

Quote Originally Posted by treston323 View Post
    Nice!

Although I don't think they would go through all the trouble in revamping Azeroth, its a very good Idea. I do hope they do the race combination though!

Edit: I would reroll in a heartbeat if I can be a dwarf Shaman
    they are revamping all of azeroth other then northrend and outlands and you will be able to be a dwarf shaman

Accidentally hit the Last button only to find this. Funny to compare this, the original "details" of Cata (to me that is), to the current game. More Vanilla dungeons revamped to lvl 80-85s could have been fun I suppose, Goblin story line a tad off, and Thrall's storyline...well its note quite. None the less fun to come back and read.

Yo I'm new here, is there an introductions thread I should check out? thanks