oh the ganking awaits! :D

I doubt im the only one exited about BRM getting revamped....oh the ganking awaits!!! 8)
    Sitting stealthed awaiting some random pugger to run by, only to face my dagg0rs. ;>

Deleted

Re: oh the ganking awaits! :D

Scrub.

oh and lolrogue

Lame.

Emo
    Intel i7-10700k | ASUS ROG STRIX Z490-F GAMING
    ASUS ROG STRIX RTX 2080 Ti | 2x 8GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 2400Mhz
    A-Data SSD SP920 256GB | Seagate 1TB 7200rpm | NZXT Kraken x62
    Fractal Design Define R6 TG | be quiet! Dark Power Pro 11 650W | Asus ROG Swift PG279Q
    Razer: Blackwidow Elite | Basilisk Ultimate | Nari Ultimate| Firefly | NZXT Hue+

Oh you didn't hear? No more PVP servers.

Oh wait, I'm just smart enough not to play on one.

Quote Originally Posted by Canbie
    Oh you didn't hear? No more PVP servers.

Oh wait, I'm just smart enough not to play on one.
    They still have PvP servers, just not the restrictions on character-making.

BRM raid days lockout!!!
    Best fun of wow wanilla but alot off ppl will not understand that and i doubt blizard will not make something so it can prevent it.

Okey, i think shadowfley, Yoneru and Azurenys hardcore raids on a Pve realm and strongly hates pvp, maybe for being bad clickers idk.
    Dont reply if you cant see the fun in it, or never have experienced the amusement it used to be.
    If you disagree, you'd say that rather then flaming me.

Yeah, you either have to enjoy ever ything about pvp inc fighting somone in pve gear while you wait ready to find somone you know you'll win against because of gear or you have to raid all the time. Its not possible to like BGs, raid ulduar and hate arena is it....

@ Kairu, I do "real" pvp too alot, but if you enjoy doing something, such as ganking in this example then why not?
    I've paid to play and aslong as i dont brake any rules rules im free to do as i wish.

@ Chronalis, Yes i know, but im in a bad mood and needs to ease my rage somewhere, might just be here replying likewise to those whom had less useful replies.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Crazyberzerk
    shadowfley and yoneru probably started with Bc or Wrath and dont know how much fun it used to be
    Sorry for long reply, but ive played from the start so

AND ITS FLAY GOD DAMN YOU!!!!!!!!!!

Scrub lame emo.

Quote Originally Posted by Megaz
    Okey, i think shadowfley, Yoneru and Azurenys hardcore raids on a Pve realm and strongly hates pvp, maybe for being bad clickers idk.
    Dont reply if you cant see the fun in it, or never have experienced the amusement it used to be.
    If you disagree, you'd say that rather then flaming me.
    World PvP is insanely boring. Kill someone once, camp their body a couple of times, then they call backup because they are too bad to kill you on their own. And then you get camped.

Oh, and don't tell people to not reply to a topic because they disagree with you, Lol.. This is a public forum that have people with many opinions, just because someone doesn't share your opinion shouldn't mean they can't post. Besides, telling people not to post is just setting down flame bait.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Megaz
    I doubt im the only one exited about BRM getting revamped....oh the ganking awaits!!! 8)
    Sitting stealthed awaiting some random pugger to run by, only to face my dagg0rs. ;>
    Prepare to be thunderstorm´d into lava.
    Ido Agree, it will be really cool. Since there are multiple ways to knock a rogue down now. Blast Wave, Thunderstorm, Mind Control, Typhoon.. to mention some.

With additional glyphs/talents to come with this xpac i see rogues in a veeery bad position @ blackrock ganking

I will always remember with fondness some of the epic battles in BRM. It was some of the most fun I've ever had gaming.

But, the game has moved on, and with all the changes it's unlikely that it will be that fun again.

15+ Year Old Account

It is going to rock.

I can remember last year's brewfest, i was ganking all the time.

This years brewfest again, blackrock will be full of people, have fun ganking"