Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: Dk pvp specc 3.2?

Quote Originally Posted by Apathetian
    try using the search function, or experimenting with builds yourself. I don't think this thread was intended to be a primer for people just starting to pvp, but a discussion for people who have already been pvping for a and curious about the 3.2 implications.

On a side note, I would suggest trying the new deathcoil based build.

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...rgath&n=Iannis

Played games last night and picked up 99 pts messing around with it. Playing with an undergeared healer, the deathcoil spec lets me put out an insane amount of pressure to level the playing field. Coordinating an actual kill is a little bit trickier than with traditional unholy since you can't chain 5 scourge strikes in a row anymore (build doesn't even pick up SS), but the overall damage places a ton more pressure on the opposing team forcing them to play much more defensively. In my case, it's allowed my hateful geared pally to start playing more offensively which gives us more opportunities for hard switch kills.
    I doubt you'd make it higher than 2.1k with that spec. You want to use DC as your burst but you didn't even take dirge. How can you pump your RP fast enough to turn it into a threat..

there actually is a dc spec now though... check aj dk forums [=
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    No, Vanish isn’t working properly and breaks when you breathe on the rogue funny.

Quote Originally Posted by Apathetian
    try using the search function, or experimenting with builds yourself. I don't think this thread was intended to be a primer for people just starting to pvp, but a discussion for people who have already been pvping for a and curious about the 3.2 implications.

On a side note, I would suggest trying the new deathcoil based build.

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...rgath&n=Iannis

Played games last night and picked up 99 pts messing around with it. Playing with an undergeared healer, the deathcoil spec lets me put out an insane amount of pressure to level the playing field. Coordinating an actual kill is a little bit trickier than with traditional unholy since you can't chain 5 scourge strikes in a row anymore (build doesn't even pick up SS), but the overall damage places a ton more pressure on the opposing team forcing them to play much more defensively. In my case, it's allowed my hateful geared pally to start playing more offensively which gives us more opportunities for hard switch kills.
    Uhm.

What do you even use your FU combos for then?

And the other guy was right about Dirge.

I don't see any advantages this build has over a traditional UH build.