Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst

Re: Knocback of flying mount. What you think about it?

total repair bill because of some fail landings: 60g

gold loss cuz you are on KOS lists: 100g a week

knocking off a dk and a warrior out of the air and land in the water netting 2 HKs, giving them a final tally of 50% durability lost while their rogue friend only got HK for killing me:

PRICELESS

for everything else, there's mastercard.
    All of Time and Space, Everything that has happened or will happened, Where do you want to start?

"If you ever see a rogue, either rogue is overgear or the rogue has problems"

I hate when it happens to me, but its still funny seeing someone shooting across BG maps to their death. As far as the posters talking about shit like getting shot off the cliff at LM in Arathi Basin, well you need to be more aware of what's going on in a given situation. I'll admit I let my guard down against Shammies and Druids every now and then, but usually I set my portal next to the edge and I still try not to fight right on it unless a ton of alli are right on the flag.

Quote Originally Posted by DiscoMoonkin
    total repair bill because of some fail landings: 60g

gold loss cuz you are on KOS lists: 100g a week

knocking off a dk and a warrior out of the air and land in the water netting 2 HKs, giving them a final tally of 50% durability lost while their rogue friend only got HK for killing me:

PRICELESS

for everything else, there's mastercard.
    Knowing that you'll never get killed by fall damage is priceless. Slow Fall glyph. I <3 you.

It's retarded

Quote Originally Posted by Tallest
    Knowing that you'll never get killed by fall damage is priceless. Slow Fall glyph. I <3 you.
    funny thing, slow fall was never a problem on my shaman or my mage

damn moonkins should be able to glide at least
    All of Time and Space, Everything that has happened or will happened, Where do you want to start?

"If you ever see a rogue, either rogue is overgear or the rogue has problems"

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Bainz
    I LOVE THUNDERSTORM
    @dA
    Quote Originally Posted by Bleuh
    Since the invention of the internet, the Earth`s rotation has been solely propelled by english teachers turning in their graves.

i hate it!!!