Cairne assassinated by Garona?

I'm not sure if this has been mentioned yet, and I'm unfamiliar with Garona's willingness to do something like this, but could Cairne's assassination be a catalyst to bring her back into play as a figure within WoW?

Re: Cairne assassinated by Garona?

She's very very involved in the comics atm... it would certainly be possible, although by the time that happens she may have got out of the 'situation' she is currently in.

Personally, i don't think that's what will happen. But it's fun speculation

Wazdakka

"Garona! Go kill Cairne!"
    "But whhyy? I'm watching Lost!"
    "Because you're the opressed, unwilling, half caste assassin who does what she must even though it repulses her to do it!"
    "...ugh, you get coerced into killing one guy who doesn't deserve it and you're on a list forever..."

Like stated above, its possible now that Med'an seems to be making some kind of appearence
    Quote Originally Posted by mmathes339
    The fact that South Korea once again wants to try to nuke the US off the map
    True story

Quote Originally Posted by Dazzler
    She's very very involved in the comics atm... it would certainly be possible, although by the time that happens she may have got out of the 'situation' she is currently in.

Personally, i don't think that's what will happen. But it's fun speculation
    Ah, okay, I wasn't aware of her current activity within the comics (I'm not a heavy comic reader/fan, and I haven't made my way to her wowwiki page in a fews :X), but thank you for the insight :3

Quote Originally Posted by Wazdakka
    "Garona! Go kill Cairne!"
    "But whhyy? I'm watching Lost!"
    "Because you're the opressed, unwilling, half caste assassin who does what she must even though it repulses her to do it!"
    "...ugh, you get coerced into killing one guy who doesn't deserve it and you're on a list forever..."
    You sir, get 5 gold stars, and a cookie.

Garrosh murders Cairne, according to the info.
    "Why do all supposed 'centrists' just sound like right wingers?"

"Also, can I just say that I think AOC would absolutely fucking annihilate Greene if Greene ever dared take an actual swing at her?" -- The state of the MMO-C circlejerk.

Cairne should pwn Garrosh! xD he will heal him self after all the years and his experience of battles, would pwn him and Garona. Yes, cheftain an excellent plan. FOR DA TIMES!
    When We Ride Our Enemies..

You're welcome. She is a major player atm in the Comics, and it's weird looking at the comics story line now, having read the cataclysm stuff... much of it ties in. it's almost like the comics are telling the story of the pre-cataclysm events while wotlk is taking place.

ofc, thats my opinion. And there is a lot of time before whatever the expansion is, gets released, so the story in the comics atm may be done and dusted by then.

Quote Originally Posted by riflemancho
    Cairne should pwn Garrosh! xD he will heal him self after all the years and his experience of battles, would pwn him and Garona. Yes, cheftain an excellent plan. FOR DA TIMES!
    This just gave meh an epic idea. >.>

Garrosh goes to execute him, gets his ass pwnt and suddenly Cairne is left is an overall horde leadership position.

Garona go kill Cairne!

CLEAVE!
    Signature removed. Please read our guidelines. Venara