Hm...intriguing...

I just noticed thhat the gear you get from the new Onyxia has Frost resist on it, making it easier to switch peices fo Hodir since this gear actually has stats...but another thing I noticed is that there's Shadow resist as well...foreshadowing perhaps? Also, are the Frostforged helms supposed to be for DKs, and the 2 that are on the site right now are typoes?

Re: Hm...intriguing...

i highly doubt the resistance is intended to be of any great use. its 10 resistance on a headpiece, they're probably just trying to make them more like the helmets currently form onyxia with +10 resistance. and for the frostforged helmet, im sure its not to be intended for a DK, as it seems like the helmets from the revamped onyxia are class specific.

However the tanking ring with +25 of each resistance makes me wonder some, but not much

Quote Originally Posted by hotshot237
    i highly doubt the resistance is intended to be of any great use. its 10 resistance on a headpiece, they're probably just trying to make them more like the helmets currently form onyxia with +10 resistance. and for the frostforged helmet, im sure its not to be intended for a DK, as it seems like the helmets from the revamped onyxia are class specific.

However the tanking ring with +25 of each resistance makes me wonder some, but not much
    If that's the case, then why are there 2 Frostforged, tanking and dps plate, helms, then right above them there are 2 more dps and tanking plate helms, all 4 with the class specified as Warrior.

Quote Originally Posted by Kynoshi
    If that's the case, then why are there 2 Frostforged, tanking and dps plate, helms, then right above them there are 2 more dps and tanking plate helms, all 4 with the class specified as Warrior.
    probably just an error in the system then, its happened many times