SoOOoOO if the speculation IS true...

...and they say their are going to be NO new classes, then what the hell was the big idea telling us that there were going to be introductions to hero CLASSES?

I mean, this is going by IF, and only IF, the speculation about Cataclysm is true. I for one, will be slightly miffed if there is no other hero class. I mean, I'd like another hero class. As playing as a death knight, it was fun. the old classes can only be, eh, so so. they start to wear on people every now and then. is anyone else having this feeling of being, well, jipped?

Re: SoOOoOO if the speculation IS true...

They said don't expect one every expansion. Bornakk i think.

Quote Originally Posted by Cynire
    ...and they say their are going to be NO new classes, then what the hell was the big idea telling us that there were going to be introductions to hero CLASSES?

I mean, this is going by IF, and only IF, the speculation about Cataclysm is true. I for one, will be slightly miffed if there is no other hero class. I mean, I'd like another hero class. As playing as a death knight, it was fun. the old classes can only be, eh, so so. they start to wear on people every now and then. is anyone else having this feeling of being, well, jipped?
    You've gotta consider the source is still anonymous and may not be entirely accurate. Blizzard could very easily announce a new Hero Class at Blizzcon, or even yet, in the Beta.

Another added note, is that Blues have mentioned that they might release Hero Classes in content patches, and not necessarily in new expansions.
    Real life is so hard, we hide in the stars...

That's where our heads are -- My head and your heart

they could release one maybe in a content patch too me thinks..right? i mean if phasing is being used in old world to do everything they say their going to do, then it is plausible?

content patches i remember seeing now that we both mentioned it haha

Quote Originally Posted by Cynire
    they could release one maybe in a content patch too me thinks..right? i mean if phasing is being used in old world to do everything they say their going to do, then it is plausible?

content patches i remember seeing now that we both mentioned it haha
    Ehh, the problem with releasing classes in a content patch is that you would need a long time on the PTR to test them. They would either have to basically start the PTR as soon as the latest patch is released or at least a few days after.

Changing talents in existing classes is a small change. Changing the amount of classes is a huge change.

I'd be much happier if Blizzard could just balance the classes we have and make them all viable for pve/pvp. Balancing Dks has been a nightmare for Blizzard, and I doubt they are eager to do it again anytime soon.

Because we need another faceroll class like DK to f*** up arena in this expansion am I right?

Quote Originally Posted by AguyinaRPG
    They said don't expect one every expansion. Bornakk i think.
    This