Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account

Re: Cataclysm Follow-up, Blue posts, Comics

Well i dont think its bad Boub, if people dont believe you then they should stay off the site or atleast keep a nice tone.
    I think its cool with some speculations, dont care if it aint true to be honest, gives me something to think about and i believe that MMO is an info source first of all, then people gotta take what is coming to them!

Keep your head high and cheers for the good work!

oh man... Boubouille I really hope you are right about those changes because it would make WOW great again...

Deleted

@Boubouille Since I live in Paris too, and would never QQ your awsome work, I'll come run with you naked in the streets of Paris if it's needed. Just drop me a message with 'naked Paris running' in the subject

Remember a camera, when you run naked down the streets of Paris in a few days Boub!

I fear that the site will be full of "OMG X didn't happen i quit" if the info on the front page is just a tiny bit wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Nixia
    I fear that the site will be full of "OMG X didn't happen i quit" if the info on the front page is just a tiny bit wrong.
    The moment anything is announced, whether content not being added, or being added, or lack of content being added, there is always "IMA QUITTINGOMGZORZ!" posts, They all come back.

I still trust ya Boub! If you're right on all this, punks better not question you ever again in your infinite wisdom of all things not involving Dia de los muertos.

Hope you were correct in all of it.

Sounds like awesome changes.

Damn this is like waiting for the results on exams on university. This huge informations make this forum alive like never for few das, and now we are waiting on the final verdict. Running or not?

I hope this is all right ^^

Good work on posting all the info m8, ignore the haters.

I remember you posted about 3.2 going live and I told my guild and I got shit loads of abuse from people for it. I was like ermm ok, I'm just telling you what I've read and I was assured I was wrong. My guild leader even bet 1k gold it wouldn't happen. It did happen, he never paid, I left the guild.

I wonder if Blizz plan to do a teaser site again this year or if they've given up on that idea? Didn't we have a week of images before Wrath @ Blizz?

Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille
    you'll have the rest of the year to laugh at me if what I posted is indeed wrong, there are enough french jokes in the world to do that.
    thats right, leave the cheese-eating surrender monkey alone, he's got enough on his plate what with being French and everything :P

Boub, Is mmo a news site or a speculation site? I don't disagree that the information you presented is plausible (and some cases exciting) but I liked i better when you didn't present information without (source) links.

Your dedication to the site is not in question, but speculation and hype is a little below you don't you think?

Quote Originally Posted by Jadora
    Boub, Is mmo a news site or a speculation site? I don't disagree that the information you presented is plausible (and some cases exciting) but I liked i better when you didn't present information without (source) links.

Your dedication to the site is not in question, but speculation and hype is a little below you don't you think?
    Look up last year's expansion - WotLK.
    And compare it to Cataclysm info you seen so far.

Yay DLC, another great laugh.
    "For if men needed speech in order to learn to think, they had a still greater need for knowing how to think in order to discover the art of speaking"

There is a part of me which would be very happy if Blizzard failed to mention any sort of expansion at BlizzCon, just to see the horde of QQing, arguing and general trollishness continue with no sign of an end :P

Also, I'm putting £5 on the next expansion pack being based in space! With jetpacks and shizzle! It's called "World of Warcraft: World of the Space Cows!" I've heard it from a source (TM).

those who says Gnomes can't heal then I gotta say you never been in Gnomeregan.. when you walk in there is small gnome camp with mail box and 1 quest AND there are 2 gnomes which heal each other.. I will go there and quest today and post screen of that bit later...

Actually, from all recent news one that really shocks me is not any of Cataclysm news, not at all. Things are going to happen sooner and those things are more shocking and more impossible than destruction of Ogrimmar and Stormwind or redoing Deadmines as lvl85 raid instance and putting Hogger over there as lvl100 end boss. Path coming when Blizzard NERF ROGUES.. I just can't believe that....

I liked it kinda hope some of it is true tho I am of them people that know's it's nothing unless blizzard says it. Make's me wish they would do another evil patch for April 1st.
    "We don't need Blizz to nerf the content. We need it to be less terrible." - Totalbiscuit

Quote Originally Posted by furydeath
    Make's me wish they would do another evil patch for April 1st.
    Hehe yeah good times.

Number keys can no longer activate character abilities. In many cases, this gave certain players a slight advantage over those that used their mouse to activate their abilities.
    Night Elves will now lose a small percentage of experience after jumping.
    *Run speed reduced by approximately 20% when in Bear Form and Dire Bear Form. It should now feel more "bear-like" for players when changing into these forms.
    *Gnomes can now select Druids as an available class! New Cub and Kitty forms available!
    Dwarf Females now generate rage at a rate three times greater than normal.
    Source: http://www.wowwiki.com/Patch_1.11_(Evil_Patch_Notes)