Thread: Found Skoll :)

Found Skoll :)

well i was on my alt leveling and one of my friends was camping the time lost proto drake and instead found skoll so i instantly had a heart attack n rushed over there i almost failed bc he had to kill another hunter that was about to tame it but i got it on time, it was around 2:40am eastern time

Re: Found Skoll :)

sorry for the double post but if i was to start raiding BM, ( no its not terribad i actually was doing pretty good dps considering my gear ) would skoll b comparable to devilsaur? or does the devilsaur jus beat out everything

coll story bro

10+ Year Old Account

^^ tis true, i was there for 9 hours today and was spamming my /tar time macro and all the sudden i went, theres a horde hunter taming... easy kill. not until after it was dead did i realize it was skoll. i freaked out in gchat and told him to come. still to TLPD though, kinda disappointed about that but meh what can ya do, it's a rare spawn for a reason.
    Look up, see the buzzards circling?

Reminds me of a time when i was in a mood for world PvP and i found Skoll as well. So i got a RL friend of mine who plays alliance on the same server to spam it in trade chat with coords and everything. Lol the hunters came in rolling 1 by 1 and i was owning them. Until they all ressurected at the same time and proceeded to own me.

I used Summon Ghoul + sacrifice for hp and popped IBF+AMS+AMZ and proceeded to kill Skoll.

Funniest day ever. I got so many /spits in dalaran later on.

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Brightwar
    Reminds me of a time when i was in a mood for world PvP and i found Skoll as well. So i got a RL friend of mine who plays alliance on the same server to spam it in trade chat with coords and everything. Lol the hunters came in rolling 1 by 1 and i was owning them. Until they all ressurected at the same time and proceeded to own me.

I used Summon Ghoul + sacrifice for hp and popped IBF+AMS+AMZ and proceeded to kill Skoll.

Funniest day ever. I got so many /spits in dalaran later on.
    That is EXACTLY what i was going to do if he hadnt wanted it lol

Of course i would've taken more of a paladinish approach to the fighting.
    Look up, see the buzzards circling?