Need help with what I should try to replace next

http://us.wowarmory.com/character-sh...t&n=Aznserithe

I'm having trouble deciding what to get next. I have access to Naxx/OS 25. Will soon have access to 10 Uld. I want to get another piece of valor/heroes dreadnaught to hit my 2pc bonus but i feel like it's sort of a big tradeoff (either will lose too much hit or a bunch of crit). I don't want to get the BP or Helm cause I can just buy T8 with emblems. The gloves and pants I feel like will lower my dps, but I guess not by much.

I'm also having trouble getting rid of my spike titansteel helm cause it's giving me 60 hit rating which is a good chunk of my hit currently. I know I have to get rid of that resil ring but I don't know which one to get.

Any suggestions will help. Thank you.

15+ Year Old Account

Re: Need help with what I should try to replace next

Helm or Boots. They are great for 3.0 and 3.1 but now the trial drops kick their asses.
    After that, Ring and Bracers (Resil gives you zero dps)

4pc T8 is a good idea.

R.I.P. YARG

Re: Need help with what I should try to replace next

You still have drops to get in heroic Trial of the Champion, so keep trying. (Necklace, Bracers, Boots)

Others:
    Get your T7 2pc bonus, I recommend swapping out your helm or legs.
    Legs - Replace ASAP, haste is very poor for Arms. Get regular T7 if you have to.
    Finger - Ring of Invincibility or Titanium Impact Ring are the easiest to get.

P.S. - Getting your missing enchants should be your priority, even if they're low quality they'll make a big difference.