3.2.2 DK/Pally Specs........................

*I play 2v2 with a DK*

Since going deep into protection is not much of an option anymore since I only have 360 strength is it back to Holy/Prot or would someone be able to show me a viable Holy/Ret spec?

May the light b--......................

fack that

Re: 3.2.2 DK/Pally Specs........................

I'd suggest 37/0/34. I'm on my Iphone at work, I'd link it but it's a pain in the ass. Plenty of info out there on it, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Whoopzz
    I'd suggest 37/0/34. I'm on my Iphone at work, I'd link it but it's a pain in the ass. Plenty of info out there on it, though.
    Thanks a bunch =)

well since you are playing with a dk... why not stick with prot?

really... you lose what? +/- 500 sp??? was that spec only good cuz you did get more sp????? I think you didn't get the point then~

that spec was not only usefull cuz you did get a better amount of sp but its far more offensive/deffensive than any other~

IMO~ if you continue to play 2s... continue playing with a dk~ I'd just stick with prot~
    but 34/0/37 is not bad of an idea, if you think prot is worthless now... but still~

a 30sec HoJ + 3sec silence, similiar sp (compared to 34/0/37) + far better survivability (compared to any other) makes it still 'worthwhile'

but well... just my thoughts bro

Quote Originally Posted by Æika
    well since you are playing with a dk... why not stick with prot?

really... you lose what? +/- 500 sp??? was that spec only good cuz you did get more sp????? I think you didn't get the point then~

that spec was not only usefull cuz you did get a better amount of sp but its far more offensive/deffensive than any other~

IMO~ if you continue to play 2s... continue playing with a dk~ I'd just stick with prot~
    but 34/0/37 is not bad of an idea, if you think prot is worthless now... but still~

a 30sec HoJ + 3sec silence, similiar sp (compared to 34/0/37) + far better survivability (compared to any other) makes it still 'worthwhile'

but well... just my thoughts bro
    While I agree with the extra utility, with a minal amount of spell power on a spec that's dependant on it, I don't forsee that working very well. If it turns out that it's still viable, Blizz will more than likely take away the extra 30% crits next.