Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Seal of Command buffed in 3.2.2

In the PTR ATM the seal of command is hitting 3 targets...hmm...i am not sure if this is bug or smt...but its realy good

15+ Year Old Account

Re: Seal of Command buffed in 3.2.2

/facepalm
    l2r patch note..
    and the 5 other thread about that too..

mwahahahahahahahahahaahah we're back you bastards, we're back mwaahahahahahhaahhahahahahahahaha.

Quote Originally Posted by Relinquish
    mwahahahahahahahahahaahah we're back you bastards, we're back mwaahahahahahhaahhahahahahahahaha.
    ???
    [23:43:22] [P] [85:Bowsjob]: If its between 2 holy pallys its gonna be a gear fight most likely

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by nwo
    ???
    dont try... hes worse then the op..

15+ Year Old Account

/faceknife @ the OP
    -Retribution, the path of the protector or mender brought to it's natural conclusion; destroying evil before the weak need to be shielded from it, and before it can wound the innocent.
    Fix My DPS | Fix My Heals | Fix My Tanking |

WoW Level Scaling Feature

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Hermmes
    In the PTR ATM the seal of command is hitting 3 targets...hmm...i am not sure if this is bug or smt...but its realy good
    As it says in the patch notes if the attack that triggers soc is a single target attack soc will chain on up to 2 more targets, clearly a buff for trash in pve but near useless for pvp unless your on a cleave team fighting idiots to stupid to spread out.
    The way balancing for WOW PVP works is allot like American politics.
    1: Be lazy & ignore problems till the yelling is so loud your cant concentrate.
    2: Refuse to do the things you have Said need to be done, then make up reasons why they cannot be done.
    3: Lay the blame for problems on someone else even when it's your fault because you did all of the above.

still hits for crap on single target. better off using SotP and seal of righteousness. talking about pvp of course.

How did you even maake it to the PTR without Reading the Patch notes, or at least your own Class...

You sir are the Fail of the Day

I mean what the hell are you actually doing there?
    Remeber Kid‘s: As long as people have same delusion they are not crazy, they're are a „religion“.

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by glorithan
    still hits for crap on single target. better off using SotP and seal of righteousness. talking about pvp of course.
    true, untill they fix the bug with judgment of righteousness crits doing double what there meant to anyway then seal of command becomes our most viable seal for non dispelling enemies. I wish they would just buff the judgment damage some 20% or so would make it viable for pvp, as is its crap because unless you have a way to reduce healing and or massive burst your not good for much & everyone knows were nowhere as good at healing as a normal healer unless were heal spec so thats out of the question as ret in arena.
    2: Refuse to do the things you have Said need to be done, then make up reasons why they cannot be done.
    3: Lay the blame for problems on someone else even when it's your fault because you did all of the above.

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Leios the Worstcase
    How did you even maake it to the PTR without Reading the Patch notes, or at least your own Class...

You sir are the Fail of the Day

I mean what the hell are you actually doing there?
    regretfully there are very few intelligent ppl on the ptr, most of them are rerollers who have no idea how to use the class they are playing or are ppl that are not even past 60 on there mains who want to see what there class will be like if it has gear they will most likely never see.

i'm wondering how effective it would be in pvp, i dont pvp that much; but would it be like chainlightning?

btw the long laugh was all in good humour

Warriors.. aRGH

Quote Originally Posted by zcks
    regretfully there are very few intelligent ppl on the ptr, most of them are rerollers who have no idea how to use the class they are playing or are ppl that are not even past 60 on there mains who want to see what there class will be like if it has gear they will most likely never see.
    Because gear is so hard to attain nowadays, am I right?

Quote Originally Posted by Relinquish
    i'm wondering how effective it would be in pvp, i dont pvp that much; but would it be like chainlightning?

btw the long laugh was all in good humour
    like one of the above people posted. its only a pvp buff if people are dumb enough to stand next to each other for u to hit. its not ranged like chain lightning. its mainly a pve trash buff. or adds on freya and thorim arena.

Quote Originally Posted by zcks
    true, untill they fix the bug with judgment of righteousness crits doing double what there meant to anyway then seal of command becomes our most viable seal for non dispelling enemies. I wish they would just buff the judgment damage some 20% or so would make it viable for pvp, as is its crap because unless you have a way to reduce healing and or massive burst your not good for much & everyone knows were nowhere as good at healing as a normal healer unless were heal spec so thats out of the question as ret in arena.
    Judgement of Righteousness is not doing double damage. It is doing its damage as intended. The judgment procs the seal twice though. Which is a big. Which has been a know bug.... for a long time... and honeslty, if it was fixed, it wouldn't be a huge difference.

Click to see my Armory

True, but its made of win on large bodies of trash.

It's all like, Cleave +1 on every attack!!!! Auto attack, judgement, and Crusader Strike! Thats more cleaveage on a raid night than you'll find in the entire Playboy mansion! (Also worth noting that Righteous Vengence will proc from this effect as well... that's like DOTS +2!! (unless it from DS, but i digress))

Pew pew katchoo and stuff.....

Mmkay, so its only good for trash, and farming old instances solo, but why so much hate on a buff. You should be like "OMGBUFFS!!" Instead you only find the negatives and cry about it. It's almost like you're mad that your 30 minute seals need to be changed before they run out now... and that's not fair. /sadface Does it fix all your DPS problems in PvP? No, but it's still a buff

As for the OP, yes, its buffed. It's in the patch notes, and already in several other threads. Thanks for at least not being a sad panda paladin, who is never happy with anything given to your class.

like one of the above people posted. its only a pvp buff if people are dumb enough to stand next to each other for u to hit. its not ranged like chain lightning. its mainly a pve trash buff. or adds on freya and thorim arena.
    Actually it is quite a big PvP buff considering the many cleaves in 3s nowadays.

The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account

how about some freaking buffs to stormstrike and lava lash! here they are buffing yet another melee attack. make maelstrom weapons when charged to 5 give both instant healing and lightning and cost 50% mana would be very nice and not op one bit.

Quote Originally Posted by Vashdakari
    True, but its made of win on large bodies of trash.

It's all like, Cleave +1 on every attack!!!! Auto attack, judgement, and Crusader Strike! Thats more cleaveage on a raid night than you'll find in the entire Playboy mansion! (Also worth noting that Righteous Vengence will proc from this effect as well... that's like DOTS +2!! (unless it from DS, but i digress))
    So they Buffed SoC to proc Righteous Vengeance? Sounds coool, but I don't believe you.