Does Twin Valkyr lead directly to Anubarak?

Just was thinking, saw different strats and stuff on these fights and was wondering. I do see that the bosses will be released one by one each week but I'm curious does the end of the 4th boss and the shattering of the coliseum floor lead directly to Anub'arak or perhaps the shattering happens when talking to the NPC.

Obviously this is a dumb question, but i'm just not sure lol. Anyone know for sure?

Tempor

Re: Does Twin Valkyr lead directly to Anubarak?

Wondering about this also

My guess:

Tirion: Champions, you have proven yourselves thus far, and will now fight against the mangled, reanimated corpse of Grand Warlock Wilfred Fizzlebang, master summoner! *ground cracks*

Well I know that's the Lich King that shatters the flow and forces you to fight Anub but i am curious if it happens after the valkyr fight or maybe it's similar to how you face the Black Knight in 5 man where you think it's over but not.

I am guessing it will happen after you talk to the NPC but would be funny if you went straight to anubarak

I believe it will happen once anub'arak is released, i can't really imagine defeating the twins arthas coming in breaking the floor and bam! no one to fight until next week

Tempor

I'm guessing the guy asks you to come back next week for your reward because it's been "delayed" x(

15+ Year Old Account

Twin valkyrs die.... the lich king dramatically comes and breaks the floor, and then... Nothing (a voice from above come "Can someone get these guys a latter").
    "Only Jack can zip up."
    The word you want to use is "have" not "of".
    You may have alot of stuff in your country, but we got Lolland.

[quote]Well I know that's the Lich King that shatters the flow and forces you to fight Anub but i am curious if it happens after the valkyr fight or maybe it's similar to how you face the Black Knight in 5 man where you think it's over but not.[quote]
    - And this day shall be known for these 25 brave champions to... wait... what is that noise up the rafters??? (Arthas enters on a flying mount)

Quote Originally Posted by Mandible
    Twin valkyrs die.... the lich king dramatically comes and breaks the floor, and then...
    NOT TWO, BUT THREE JORMUNGAR WURMS APPEAR!!!
    Sha of *Gay* Pride!

I'm sure the ground breaking won't happen until 5th week when Anubarak is released. But I know you have time to drink in between because you land in water and Anubarak is in a room like 100 yards in front of you, so there is some prep time down below. I dont think you can do it until 5th week though.