Thread: Talking Feral

Talking Feral

;D

Hey, just want to talk about feral dps because i really enjoy it atm and the amount of dps that can come out of my kitty the sky is the limit :P

First thing i want to say is i was using a Macro to start with, I found it on just by searching google a /castsequence macro. But it used OOC on "non-Shreds" . I was a bit scared of trying to figure out the feral rotation because at first glance it seems like rocket science but i downloaded an addon called face mauler and omg lolz!! I know its just whack a mole addon but my dps atm in toc 10/25 ulduar 25 is out of the world. With the macro i had to make 3 versions of it, yea i know, what a numpty. The first macro with dps from behind the "shred macro" second was front dps "mangle instead of shred" third was "full shred no mangle" if we had arms warior in the raid with trauma". The front dps one i had to change it and swap it for kologarn and auriya its was really annoying.

But now im really happy and not scaed ov the feral rotation and even contemplating going pvp feral :O

Even with the nerfs to feral base dmg of the abilities, how come ferals still smash other dps classes to bits?

feral aoe is incredible mangle, savage roar, swipe and if you throw a berserk in there i have got sometimes 18k dps on trash in ulduar.

i rerolled from paladin to play druid and its the best decision i ever made, just wanted to share this with you and try and inform ppl that the feral rotation is not hard as you think it is, just give it a try and you will be surprised at the results

Just a few question a want to ask the community

gemming Agil-Armp?

Weapon dmg is a big componant is feral dps? like paladins or other classes
    shred does % of weapon dmg

Which Idol is the best for end game raiding? 200agil on shreds/mangles? or the valor +dmg on rip idol?

what enchant is the best for feral dps weapons?

what is the best spec for feral dps for dmg outptut?

GG
    HF
    QQ

Feral owns all dps by along way

Deleted

Re: Talking Feral

This is the most comprehensive cat DPS explanation out there: http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e3...dog/catdps.jpg

I do believe, however, that it would be much more beneficial for you, and the community, to go have a look at the feral guides here, and the feral posts on Elitist Jerks. What point is there for people to type it all out for you, when you could get much more comprehensive info with a google search?

lol Very nice haha

but the diagram has a flaw

it said for trash use swipe but

mangle, savage roar, berserk, swipe... is better

There's an entire guide on this site, even this FORUM for Feral DPS. This topics useless.

Also /castsequence macro? Really? Feral DPS isnt hard unless you have ADHD and downs syndrome, far from rocket science. I'd hate to see what you do IRL if you really think it's actually difficult.

Quote Originally Posted by sadface
    gemming Agil-Armp?

Weapon dmg is a big componant is feral dps? like paladins or other classes
    shred does % of weapon dmg

Which Idol is the best for end game raiding? 200agil on shreds/mangles? or the valor +dmg on rip idol?

what enchant is the best for feral dps weapons?

what is the best spec for feral dps for dmg outptut?
    => cf feral guide on sticky

Quote Originally Posted by sadface
    First thing i want to say is i was using a Macro to start with, I found it on just by searching google a /castsequence macro. But it used OOC on "non-Shreds" . I was a bit scared of trying to figure out the feral rotation because at first glance it seems like rocket science but i downloaded an addon called face mauler and omg lolz!! I know its just whack a mole addon but my dps atm in toc 10/25 ulduar 25 is out of the world. With the macro i had to make 3 versions of it, yea i know, what a numpty. The first macro with dps from behind the "shred macro" second was front dps "mangle instead of shred" third was "full shred no mangle" if we had arms warior in the raid with trauma". The front dps one i had to change it and swap it for kologarn and auriya its was really annoying.
    what's the point of playing WoW if you just spam a macro or a single button (facemauler) ?
    Isn't the fun of the game in "toping dps with your SKILL" ?

/thread

Quote Originally Posted by Qieth
    This is the most comprehensive cat DPS explanation out there: http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e3...dog/catdps.jpg
    Dude...I laughed so hard at work when I saw this that my boss actually made me leave the office to gain some composure

All your questions have been answered in previous threads already