Thread: T8 2Pc=T9 4Pc?

T8 2Pc=T9 4Pc?

Why does it seem like the bonus from t8 2pc is the same exact thing as t9 4pc? Anyone else get the feeling we dont benifit too much from then ew tier bonuses? The pet crit I guess is nice for our crit however.
    *Warlock Sets*

Re: T8 2Pc=T9 4Pc?

you should be specific on what T pieces your talking about. i figured it out because of your sig.
    Quote Originally Posted by ItachiZaku
    I wear a Horde hat and we went to see Public Enemies and as I'm walking to my seat some chucker yelled out "For the alliance!!" and 15 people yelled back "Lok'tar ogar!" including my roommate and I. I think he pooped.

Of course, two chicks near us were like "/sigh, oh gawd". Cunts.

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Bandos
    you should be specific on what T pieces your talking about. i figured it out because of your sig.
    Warlockforum...
    Vol'jin fanboy

The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Shawaam
    Warlockforum...
    - The Chad -

I use my sig as my main, defai was somehow taken, Im talking about the warlock sets :-p

15+ Year Old Account

Here's how tier works:

You get 4 pc from entry level raiding. The next tier is created, and the first thing you lose is 4pc. This means that you use the 4pc bonus for the least amount of time. Why spend all your time on 4pc bonuses when 2pc bonuses get used more? Thus you have a boring, simple tier bonus.

In terms of similarity, Destruction warlocks no longer cast Corruption. Blizzard has said "We want warlocks casting dots". With T9 4pc, they will again. This is a better solution than +5% to shadow bolt or whatever, and more friendly to all 3 trees.

R.I.P. YARG