Thread: Why the hell...

Why the hell...

Only Deathknights can CC us while bladestorm? (Yeah the lolgrip)

Only Deathknights can snare us forever...Without trigering Second Wind??? http://www.wowhead.com/?spell=29838

This would make already DK's think about using there CoI instead of brainlessly spamming it.

It should be fixed so that we can already beat some DK's in some way without having to play perfectly while they faceroll and spam CoI.

(Yeah this was a rant, but its just some logical fixes that should had been done patches ago.)

Re: Why the hell...

You forget that Blizzard considers DK's a Hero Class and thus is and always will be a stronger class. Don't expect to see any real balancing.
    Raid Leading - it's the next best thing to playing every class and spec, you just can't push the buttons or move the mouse. That's why they die.

Quote Originally Posted by Ticktac
    You forget that Blizzard considers DK's a Hero Class and thus is and always will be a stronger class. Don't expect to see any real balancing.
    Dont understand why they think like a hero class should be the best class. I mean that will just fuck upp pvp Raids for everyone els? how would it be if all the melee people change to dk? What would happend? FFs blizzard every class should be balance so they can beat each other without just face rolling. Think its fucking wierd to putt in a hero class that is better then every other class that just fucks upp everything.

Quote Originally Posted by fatcamp
    Dont understand why they think like a hero class should be the best class. I mean that will just fuck upp pvp Raids for everyone els? how would it be if all the melee people change to dk? What would happend? FFs blizzard every class should be balance so they can beat each other without just face rolling. Think its fucking wierd to putt in a hero class that is better then every other class that just fucks upp everything.
    if you cant beat 'em, join 'em

10+ Year Old Account

I knew that CoI was Overpowered the first night I made mine. I was doing Hellfire Ramps, everyone else in the group died, and i managed to kite two mobs long enough for me to make it out the door without either of the mobs hitting me. keep in mind we were halfway into the instance.
    Quote Originally Posted by Larry_David
    "from injustise comes justise"

-huangzhong9

Locking instead of deleting only to remind everyone, QQ posts about other classes will be deleted. There's really no exception. If you want to suggest fixes to our class due to what you feel is a weakness....sounds great. However, coming into the warrior forum to cry about how OP you think Death grip is...well, I really can't think of a bigger waste of time.
    When you shoop da whoop, you feel powerful and don't want to lose it, and then a guy in plate armor comes and turns your woop against the shoop, hence, making you got laz0red.

Guild No Quarter - www.nqguild.org