Thread: Star's UI

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: Star's UI

Quote Originally Posted by Dareos
    Does more look like Quartz to me.
    What does? The debuffs below the target, which is a function of pitbull? Or the dot timer that is used, which smells like classtimer to me.
    A wise man once said. Argueing on the Internet is like the special olympics, even if you win you are still a retard.

15+ Year Old Account

nice work, looks clean

Quote Originally Posted by IRBoNZi
    What does? The debuffs below the target, which is a function of pitbull? Or the dot timer that is used, which smells like classtimer to me.
    The DoT timer looks indeed like the biult in Quartz DoT Ttracker since the castbar looks like Quartz and quartz hast a DoT trakcer ther is not really need to get another one
    Welcome to the Internet, where the men are men, the women are men, the children are police officers, everyone is correct all of the time, even when they're wrong, and where opinions are more valid the more insults and swear words you include with them.

Quote Originally Posted by Varon
    The DoT timer looks indeed like the biult in Quartz DoT Ttracker since the castbar looks like Quartz and quartz hast a DoT trakcer ther is not really need to get another one
    Ill agree on that one. Still could have been both offcourse.
    I guess my sarcasm didnt rly catch on, the part where i stated that debuffs where shown below the target as a result of using pitbull. Ill su bout this subject as its getting more offtopic by the minute.
    A wise man once said. Argueing on the Internet is like the special olympics, even if you win you are still a retard.