Anyone tried dual Razorice for PvP?

I thought about giving it a shot just for kicks. The proc rate on Cinderglacier is really lackluster and well.. Fallen Crusader is nice but it doesn't make me say OMG.

Kinda thinking 10 stacks of frost vulnerability would be sexy and stack fast with 2 weapons.

Re: Anyone tried dual Razorice for PvP?

cinderglacier + Razor ice

Or either of these with FC will work just as well.

Uhh, I'd definately go for FC + Cinderglacier. RI in pvp sounds like a terrible idea. First of all, building 10 stacks takes time. Second, you're not supposed to be tunnel one target until they're dead, pvp is about burst and often you need to switch targets a lot. Third, even if you somehow manage to get 10 stacks on some target, it's going to be a miracle if your stacks don't drop at some point, due to cc or whatever. If you don't like cinderglacier, then I recommend going for fallen crusader + sword breaking (50% disarm reduction and 2% parry).

Quote Originally Posted by Noxia
    Uhh, I'd definately go for FC + Cinderglacier. RI in pvp sounds like a terrible idea. First of all, building 10 stacks takes time. Second, you're not supposed to be tunnel one target until they're dead, pvp is about burst and often you need to switch targets a lot. Third, even if you somehow manage to get 10 stacks on some target, it's going to be a miracle if your stacks don't drop at some point, due to cc or whatever. If you don't like cinderglacier, then I recommend going for fallen crusader + sword breaking (50% disarm reduction and 2% parry).
    ^^ what he said

ok.... in pve building a stack of RI with having RI on my offhand takes around 23 secs so double that.....

13 secs for 10% extra damage..... no

go with cinderglacier on both or on one for procs that pwn