Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ...

Re: Blizzcon - Day 0 - Convention Center and Goodies Bag

Alright, let's just step aside for one second and say... why would anyone CHOOSE to be fat over not being fat? Seems to me to be an issue of do I want to be healthy, or am I not going to attempt to be healthy, not an issue of do I want to be healthy, or do I want to choose to be fat. Don't call it a choice when it really comes down to someone not doing something they should be doing. And its not hard to exercise anyways, the reason you hear all these fat jokes is because those people don't understand that the 50g they make from an hour of farming is NOT more worthwhile then spending that hour in a gym.

Anyways... I can't wait to hear about some blizzcon shit. Details about Cata PLUX!

Quote Originally Posted by Zellery
    Right, As I said before you have choices in life and they are 100% your choice. If people choose to be overweight then who am I to cast judgment on them? Why would I want to?
    Because i can.

Same logic as to say they are overweight because they want to. Let them. As long as you let me.

Quote Originally Posted by Zellery
    Mainstream Media tells me this is unattractive and wrong and you should look like "insert whatever/whoever is popular". Society tells me its wrong to look different, or think differently. This is who I am. I'm not your average everyday normal person. If that makes me mentally ill/insane then so be it.
    No it makes you a Nerd. In fact by definition.

Can someone post the IRC server again please :/?

I've wanted to go to Blizzcon, but I'm not on the internet enough to buy the tickets before the sell out, which I am assuming is the same day that they are for sale. I was planning to attempt a trip within the next couple years, and I have to ask these questions:

*About how much does it usually cost for 3 tickets to Blizzcon?
    *Is it always at the same place?
    *How long is the convention usually going on in one day?
    *Do prices on flight tickets increase around the time of Blizzcon?
    *Is Blizzcon worth the money you spend to go?
    *Will I be able to go without fear of being judged in any way?
    *Are the tickets always sold on the WoW site?
    *About what time in the year are tickets put up for sale?

Please answer if you can, I might be back later with more.

Quote Originally Posted by skylla05
    Be less defensive, fatty.
    Look in a mirror. Realize that the hatred you spew here is directed at yourself. No one will ever love you until you can get past that.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Sebid
    Can someone post the IRC server again please :/?
    Server: irc.quakenet.org
    Channel: #mmo-champion
    Webchat: here

(Link shamefully stolen from grimlor's sig)

i can has goodie bag please

After going to the RiffTracks showing of Plan 9 From Outer Space last night, I've decided that no matter how much fun the planned events of blizzcon might be, or could possibly be, they'll always be ruined by the abnormally high concentration of socially inept individuals.

Wow. Just about everyone waiting in line is overweight. So Gross.

Quote Originally Posted by ticklememo
    After going to the RiffTracks showing of Plan 9 From Outer Space last night, I've decided that no matter how much fun the planned events of blizzcon might be, or could possibly be, they'll always be ruined by the abnormally high concentration of socially inept individuals.

Ez moneh for blizzards all those advertisments probs paid blizzard for a space. conventions + your advertisment there = ZOMG $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Murloc Marine... world of starcraft inc...
    *runs and clones planetside* TADA world of starcraft