i need to know what better for arms ARP or Strength

I have a 819 arp rating but my AP is only like 3874. when my grimm toll procs I am at 100% because I am almost at 70% without. Do I have too much arp, am I gemming wrong...I took a 3 month break and I need help.
    Thank you!!!

here is my toon:
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...ammer&n=Rogret

Re: i need to know what better for arms ARP or Strength

dunno bout arms but isn't ur expertise a bit low?

I think it is way low... I need I think like 5% or 20 exp. Like i said I have been playing again for the last 2 weeks. I have got a lot of new gear and A lot has chenged in 3 months I was on deployment in the Navy. I am just confused and broke now because I went from 20 strength gems to these 20 arm pen. I will get my expertise back where it needs to be. All I am trying to find out is do I need to balance strength and Arp gems...cause I have armor reduction of 66.42% when I mouse over my hit rating. Does that count battle stance too? Just want to know how much more gold I have to spend to re gem to max my dps or am I going the right way

High Overlord
    15+ Year Old Account

18 expertise, 8% hit rating.
    Get 7 expertise more, drop yellow gem from boots.

You got too much hit, expertise and crit is way too low.

However, if you are past 3-3.2k AP, you should gem for ArP until you can get 100% with trinket procs and what not.
    ROGUES OP LOL
    Have you ever played a rogue? The only reason we are considered OP is because well... you suck.
    No other way to put it.
    No other class in the game has its "OH SHIT" button completely broken.
    No other class in the game WILL be killed in a single stun if they dont have a trinket.
    No other class in the game dies anywhere near as fast as a rogue with its cooldowns gone.
    No other class in the game requires more skill than a rogue.
    No other class in the game is as fun as a rogue, Therefore the majority of rogues who are good, have played a really long time and become good players, nothing will change that.

WAY too much ArP. You want to have about 50% including battle stance without your grim toll proc. That way, when your trinket procs you will be at 100%. Right now you are wasting 20% ArP from the proc since you can't have more than 100% ArP anymore.

Change out some of your ArP gems to Expertise since you aren't at the cap yet until you get more gear with exp on it. As someone else already said, drop the hit gem in your boots as well.

Thank you for everyone's responses !!!! I will get my stuff right. Thank you once again.

Change enchant on boots to 32 ap. u will still be hit capped. Get 50% arp without battle stance. Change spec. U have a pve/pvp spec.

I hope I got my PVE arms spec right. I also changed my boots ennchant and almost got 18 expertise...1 short lol. I lowered my arp raiting to 59% without grim toll proc. Should I get some more srength gems or strength, crit gems or something to get it at 35% crit or 50% arp? I havent had time to go to a target dummy. I tank for guild 10 mans since we have 3 groups. I guess I have to wait until tuesday to really test it out. Please if their is anymore sugestions or anything else please let me know

Quote Originally Posted by rogret
    I hope I got my PVE arms spec right. I also changed my boots ennchant and almost got 18 expertise...1 short lol.
    Well idk why u went 5/5 in deflection instead of tactical mastery? Also you have a glyph for OP, why? Your not supposed to be infront of the mob so its useless, glyph execute instead, the OP glyph is great against DKs in pvp, nothing in PvE really.

Other than that it looks good.