Arena giving bg honor as well

Blizz should make it such that 150 bg honor per arena point, so 1500 rated players get at least 30 000 bg honor per week.

It will also benefit the bg players because high ranking pvp players will have little need to do bg's and thus under geared folk in bg's have less of a chance of meeting gladitor type level players in bgs grinding honor for set items and such.

will benefit those with alts, and encourage more people to gear up multiple alts with poor gear

Re: Arena giving bg honor as well

yeah lets also make this other way around
    1 arena point for 150 honor
    so we all get everything for free

game would be so enjoyable then, wouldnt it?

and seriously...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p7w64fbqYQY

Quote Originally Posted by Darhaja
    bad math ur doing 1.5.... its 150% sooo 100 haste rating = 250 after the buff or 300 haste rating 150% = 750 haste dunno how u got 1.5 or 15% anywhere its giving u 150% more haste from the haste u already have why do ppl try to always complicate things.

Quote Originally Posted by Dyo

and seriously...

coz the fun part about the game is grinding? ive been at this game long enough grinded till my hearts content , i also have several alts, grinding on one character is okay, on multiple characters is a nightmare.

Btw i enjoy pvp and arena playing with friends, doing dungeons ...you apparently enjoy seemingly endless grinding .
    Is my suggestion really that unreasonable? will alot of pvp players be in rage if their bg grind is cut short by this?.Honestly even if i was given all the bg honor in the world i wll still do bg's i enjoy em and i'm sure alot of pvpr's do

no just no. lets give an already flawed system even acording to blizzard yet another advantage over battleground players. so not only do you get the best gear in the game. but you dont even have to walk into a battleground to get those offset items you can only get with honor. you get so much from arena leaving battlegrounds players with the scraps and you honestly want to make it so you never even have to walk into one? if we have to do arena for points / raiting to get the good arena gear you should have to do the same with battlegrounds to get your boots/gloves/wrist exetra...

imo think beffor you post an idea like this. acourding to blizzard about 75% of players dislike arena so they are making raited battlegrounds in the next expantion. now please tell me why an idea like yours would even be considered? and if 75% of players dislike arena expect 3/4 posts ( or about that ) to be trashing your idea. as of now its

2 agenst 1 for ( counting you )....

Quote Originally Posted by meliancill
    no just no. lets give an already flawed system even acording to blizzard yet another advantage over battleground players. so not only do you get the best gear in the game. but you dont even have to walk into a battleground to get those offset items you can only get with honor. you get so much from arena leaving battlegrounds players with the scraps and you honestly want to make it so you never even have to walk into one? if we have to do arena for points / raiting to get the good arena gear you should have to do the same with battlegrounds to get your boots/gloves/wrist exetra...

imo think beffor you post an idea like this. acourding to blizzard about 75% of players dislike arena so they are making raited battlegrounds in the next expantion. now please tell me why an idea like yours would even be considered? and if 75% of players dislike arena expect 3/4 posts ( or about that ) to be trashing your idea. as of now its

2 agenst 1 for ( counting you )....

i think you should also think before you try constructing your arguments. your all for makin me look bad than actually makin a good response.I'm am now aware of the rated bg's i don't quite have the details but you seemed to have jumped the gun and started to critisize the system then me.Which is actually not what the topic is about .

First off i hope we understand the fact that people have been in bg's before arena gear was available and will continue even if ther was'nt any gear available.It's fun to play but not to grind, no one wants tyo jump into a loosing bg and earn like 500 honor.Some of us have jobs and other ideas of fun as opposed to grinding.You must also notassume that were all gladiator material earning 1k plus arena points per week.I also didnt say people should NOT enter bg's for set items, i just mean it should be less grinding allowing players to do more with their time like work on alts and play with their friends.

My suggestion hits two birds with one stone
    To those who Hate arena: They get to participate ina few rated matches per week and earn more points easily than afk'ng in a bg or a string of loosing bg's which we all know are fun*.With High ranking players getting their gear faster it means less heavily geared glads/high rtating players running around bg's pwning low geared fellahs-cmon even low rated players would appreciate that.

To those who love arena:They get their bg honor faster and get to pvp in bg's for fun at their own leasure ! and have time to relax get Homework done, or get to handle any of lifes demands like jobs classes etc OR get to do more things they love! e.g workin on alts or helping their guild in raids, or finalizing their proffessions...you know things which actually matter and make sense to do !!!

Evryone wins!!!!!

Edit:i am still waiting for a response on details of the rated bg are, but this is where i currently stand

Quote Originally Posted by walexia
    Blizz should make it such that 150 bg honor per arena point, so 1500 rated players get at least 30 000 bg honor per week.
    im pretty sure they have arena and battlegrounds as seperate currency for a reason. Who would do arena if you could get it with honor.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by morfius
    im pretty sure they have arena and battlegrounds as seperate currency for a reason. Who would do arena if you could get it with honor.
    Rated BG system will give you arena points trough BG's.

Quote Originally Posted by walexia

i think you should also think before you try constructing your arguments. your all for makin me look bad than actually makin a good response.I'm am now aware of the rated bg's i don't quite have the details but you seemed to have jumped the gun and started to critisize the system then me.Which is actually not what the topic is about .

First off i hope we understand the fact that people have been in bg's before arena gear was available and will continue even if ther was'nt any gear available.It's fun to play but not to grind, no one wants tyo jump into a loosing bg and earn like 500 honor.Some of us have jobs and other ideas of fun as opposed to grinding.You must also notassume that were all gladiator material earning 1k plus arena points per week.I also didnt say people should NOT enter bg's for set items, i just mean it should be less grinding allowing players to do more with their time like work on alts and play with their friends.

My suggestion hits two birds with one stone
    To those who Hate arena: They get to participate ina few rated matches per week and earn more points easily than afk'ng in a bg or a string of loosing bg's which we all know are fun*.With High ranking players getting their gear faster it means less heavily geared glads/high rtating players running around bg's pwning low geared fellahs-cmon even low rated players would appreciate that.

To those who love arena:They get their bg honor faster and get to pvp in bg's for fun at their own leasure ! and have time to relax get Homework done, or get to handle any of lifes demands like jobs classes etc OR get to do more things they love! e.g workin on alts or helping their guild in raids, or finalizing their proffessions...you know things which actually matter and make sense to do !!!

Evryone wins!!!!!

Edit:i am still waiting for a response on details of the rated bg are, but this is where i currently stand
    you miss the entire point. an ARENA player shouldnt get BATTLEGROUND currancy. thats why they are DIFFRENT in the first place.

and btw

CORRECT

Hello i'm Bill. How are you today?

INCORRECT

Hello i'm Bill.How are you today?

do you see? the space makes it so much easyer to understand.

not to be an ass just thought i would let you know

you miss the entire point. an ARENA player shouldnt get BATTLEGROUND currancy. thats why they are DIFFRENT in the first place.

and btw

CORRECT

Hello i'm Bill. How are you today?

INCORRECT

Hello i'm Bill.How are you today?

do you see? the space makes it so much easyer to understand.

not to be an ass just thought i would let you know
    While i would agree with you, but since they are giving BGs new feature to gain Arena points, so should Arenas give a nice chunk of honor (about 20-30k a week)

You've got to be kidding me, he's talking about when they'll allow Battlegrounds to give arena points

It only makes sense that arena should give honor points as well for those who prefer to play arena, just as they're giving arena points to those who prefer to play BGs
    The earth is not a cold dead place

ok ill give you a link to the limits they are placing on bg arena points. if they put the same limits on arean geting honor i have no problems.

http://blue.mmo-champion.com/1/19377...l-writeup.html

15+ Year Old Account

Yea...30k free honor for an average 1500 rating EVERY week. That's alot...WG gives you about 20k each week and that's already insane. Honor farming is easy as it is. No thanks.

Giving players 30k honor for their 1500 rating - 10 games a week would be ridiculous, so it sounds perfect for Blizzard. A better solution would be to award HKs for the kills in arena. You wouldn't get much honor, but for the people that do 100+ games a week, it would be a noticeable amount.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinshiva
    The fact remains that you FUCKING FAIL.

Quote Originally Posted by Dyo

and seriously...

I don't necessarily agree on the way he wants the honor distributed but there should be some form of honor reward from arena. I had 5 level 70s at level 70, all of which I avidly arena'd on and ground out honor on each of them. I leveled those same toons to 80 of which I still avidly arena on all of them and still have to do BG grinds on all of them. Having to constantly grind for the new offset pieces is just disgusting.