Poll: Who will be re-rolling or first-rolling specifically to be a Worgen druid?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst

Re: Worgen Druids, what about you guys?

Worgen druid is absolutly a brilliant idea while cow paladin lets me down down down. As both druid and pal player, catalysm is an dilemma for me.

Quote Originally Posted by 3elevenX
    Kinda bs seeing as it took the rest of us 5years to get bear and cat redone.
    You're thinking the wrong way around. It would be ridiculous if they didn't get their own forms, considering that nelfs and taurens just had a form revamp. Also, the tauren forms have horns. The troll forms should obviously have tusks instead. Nalorakk in Zul'Aman clearly demonstrates how awesome a tusked bear can look, though I'm guessing the cat form will be more tiger than lynx.

Quote Originally Posted by madcoil
    Worgen druid is absolutly a brilliant idea while cow paladin lets me down down down. As both druid and pal player, catalysm is an dilemma for me.
    The horde needs a second race for paladins, and there really is no better choice. Orc paladin? Troll paladin? Although I must admit that undead paladins would be awesome.
    Diplomacy is just war by other means.

What's the point on rerolling/paying a race change if a druid spends 90% of their time stuck on a form, regardless of spec?

I'll save my worgen to be a warrior.

I'll be rolling a worgen warrior, but my druid has been a bear tank, and always will be bear, so I'll be sticking with NE. They are supposed to be changing all of the racials, so unless they really jip the night elves, I won't be changing. Half my toons are ally, half are horde, and I'm not convinced if I'll switch over my tauren druid. Time and further information will tell I suppose.

Quote Originally Posted by Hokuto
    What's the point on rerolling/paying a race change if a druid spends 90% of their time stuck on a form, regardless of spec?
    Well, you'll get different forms as a worgen, so you won't look the same as a nelf. We don't know what the worgen and troll forms will look like yet, though.

15+ Year Old Account

If they allow race changes, I'll be switching my NE Druid to Worgen.

Quote Originally Posted by Corgii
    I'm considering re-rolling a Worgen Druid, because I *love* wolves and canines etc. But like the OP I've invested a LOT of time into my current horde druid. If it's available at launch, I'm tempted to faction change.
    The faction change right off the bat to either Worgen or Goblin is unlikely. That would mean there would be several level 80's of them running around in the first few days. My guess is there would be about a 3 month wait before any racial or faction changes are available for them.

I wont roll worgen druid,i love my nelf too much.Besides,i have invested so much time in that character,it would be pitty to leave all these sweet achievments/mounts/goodies on him and start all over again.
    I also doubt that ill change race either.
    More likely ill roll worgen for fun,but some class i dont have by now(most likely priest/wannabe shadow worgen).

probably will get banned for this pics

but since you are very interested in wolves and don't have it get if faster if not plz stop with this atraction to animals u got cause u making more kids believe in u'r weird tastes

That pic might be too large and I dunno if it'll be removed but it's frickin hilarious.

I love that an admin steps in only to say the shirt doesn't cure aids but he doesn't deny anything else that was said prior to that. XD

I might make a worgen rogue, as that would be like a feral kitty with wolf form

Possibly warrior, although a worgen with a shield may look a little silly

Would it not be rather strange if a *werewolf* turned into a kitty???
    I say wolf form for Worgen!

I will either make a Worgen Druid or Rogue. I'm really leaning towards druid because I probably wont get board with it since there hybrids ;D

Quote Originally Posted by Daginn
    Would it not be rather strange if a *werewolf* turned into a kitty???
    I say wolf form for Worgen!
    Because a werewolf turning into a wolf is much better?

"Rawr, I am a wolf! Tremble as I turn into... another wolf! Rawr, again."

I think Worgen Druids are highly overrated. Troll Druids are 100x better, imo.
    A rich man once told me: "Hey life's a funny thing."
    A poor man once told me that he can't afford to speak...

Quote Originally Posted by ThunderChunk
    I think Worgen Druids are highly overrated. Troll Druids are 100x better, imo.
    This pretty much sums it up.

And Aberrations shouldn't have anything to do with Druidism. Ever.
    ~Former Priest/Guild Wars 2 Moderator~
    Now TESTING: ArcheAge (Alpha)
    Now PLAYING: MonoRed Burn (MtG Standard)
    Twitter: @KelestiMMO come say hi!
    ~When you speak, I hear silence. Every word a defiance~