Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast

Re: Class Discussions Panel

The Deadmines and Shadowfang Keep will be back in a brand new level 85 heroic version.

Hell Yea!!

I told you landlubbers id have to Improvise!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bolar
    The Deadmines and Shadowfang Keep will be back in a brand new level 85 heroic version.

Hell Yea!!

I told you landlubbers id have to Improvise!!
    I laughed pretty hard at this. +1 to you!

Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment

Legendary Item
    • Shadowmourne - You won't get Frostmourne in Icecrown but Death Knights and Hunters will get a Legendary Axe named Shadowmourne.

First off, I have to say for the record, Hunter weapon. Now that I have that out of my system, it's about time! Tbh, the legendary bow doesn't really count. Maybe 3 hunters per server had it, as well as rogues and warriors trying to take the bow too, which makes no sense at all. But anyway, besides the bow hunters have only been able to use 1 other legendary, Thunderfury, which wasn't something hunters used in vanilla anyway because for one Rogues Warriors and Pallies were getting the pieces well before hunters, which does make sense.

Back on track though, this will be the first legendary for hunters specifically, even if it is a dk weapon as well. Hopefully there won't be too many haters, so please just go with it. Anyway, who really expected to actually use THE Frostmourne? Very Very evil here people, I don't think the gods of WoW would want a player with that sword. I mean, come on, right now if you can solo stuff that used to take 20 people, you would become one huge badass, and turn into a superman version of the Lich King. Nobody wants that. So I, for one, am just gonna go with it, and enjoy the novelty. And I hope Blizz doesn't screw it up too bad. Have fun, and please don't be too flamish about it, It's really annoying to scroll through 15 pages of flaming just to see a decent discussion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Unclejesse
    I'm not very nice and think I will stay away from the forums for a week to calm down
    (Note: This post might have been edited by Boubouille)
    My characters Bintah and Alicia

Quote Originally Posted by Rogge
    It all sounds awesome.

Except the removal of stats. Do we really have to simplify it? I like mathy things. Uncomplicated is kinda boring. Hey here's a ring, 80 int and 60 spirit. Hey here's another, 82 int and 62 spirit. Hey that should be an upgrade?!
    Why do people act like Blizzard is going to change how things are itemized? What's with this notion that things are going to be obvious upgrades or obvious downgrades? It's going to be exactly like it is now, certain pieces will favor certain stats and you'll have to tradeoff to build a specific way.

To change your example, here's what I expect things like rings to be itemized:

Random Cataclysm Ring 1 (iLvl 300)
    100 Stamina
    85 Intellect
    60 Spirit
    Increases critical strike rating by 72.

Random Cataclysm Ring 2 (iLvl 300)
    107 Stamina
    70 Intellect
    85 Spirit
    Increases critical strike rating by 60.

Random Cataclysm Ring 3 (iLvl 300)
    103 Stamina
    74 Intellect
    72 Spirit
    Increases haste rating by 38.
    Increases critical strike rating by 36.

You're still going to have to make choices for gear. Do you want:
    A - A heavy spellpower/crit ring with low regen.
    B - A heavy regen ring with low spell power/crit.
    C - A balanced spellpower/regen ring with low crit, but with additional haste.

Please, let's try to think about this logically.

Quote Originally Posted by Shambulanced
    They won't in raid situations if your guild leader has any sense whatsoever.

Heroics? You should know better than to pug things by now.
    Exactly, these people must be running with really shitty guilds/raid leaders. In 99% of all the raids I've been in, main spec armor always went to that class over offspec for other classes. IE Priests get priority on cloth over shaman, druid and pally healers. Cloth caster gear goes to mages, warlocks and shadow priests over ele shammy's/boomkins. Druid heals got priority over shamans and pally's for leather healing gear ect. If this has ever been a problem, leave your shitty ass guild for a better one that actually knows how loot should be distributed.

SO MANY THINGS GOING BACK TO THEIR ROOTS AND ITS SO AWESOME

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

All the people complaining about lack of customization with the stat changes, are you ignoring this stuff:

The Path of the Titans will let players follow a path (not restricted to classes), this is a new talent system with new skills and passive abilities.
    Those who have mastered archaeology can find Titan artifacts, earning special currency used to unlock character paths and allowing the player to further customize their character.

because you can't read or because it would hinder your QQ?

One thing I do NOT understand is if Blizzard wanted to make both factions "balanced", then why are they giving Horde a FOURTH Shaman? And since when were Goblins um.. magical? Also it makes WAY more sense for a worgen to be a shaman but then again since humans arent and well, worgens turn into humans, Blizzard didnt want to deal with it. That's my guess. And dwarves are more of a mage not a shaman if you ask me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aedi View Post
    I think the appropriate question is:

"Why do the GOOD gamer girls hide the fact that they're female? And why do the horrible gamer girls promote the fact that they're female in any situation regardless of how off topic or relevant it is?"

lol my wish would be gnome shamans. hehe 8)

Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille

Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment

Hunter
    • Hunter's mana is GONE!!!
    • Hunters now use focus, no longer care about intellect or mana regen.
    I'm kind of curious as to how this change may effect Enhancement Shamans. As it is now they both share the same type of gear but if hunters no longer need mana will shamans see a decrease in mana cost on Shocks and Lightning Bolt or will they get a talent to increase their mana pool or improved mana regen?

This is of course assuming Intellect is removed from the physical dps mail.
    3DS Friend Code: 1891-2236-0134
    Type: Steel with Magneton, Forretress, ...

I believe they are joking about it being a hunter weapon, people. Everything being a hunter weapon and all.

Quote Originally Posted by Dedweight
    I'm kind of curious as to how this change may effect Enhancement Shamans. As it is now they both share the same type of gear but if hunters no longer need mana will shamans see a decrease in mana cost on Shocks and Lightning Bolt or will they get a talent to increase their mana pool or improved mana regen?

This is of course assuming Intellect is removed from the physical dps mail.
    •Haste: Will also increase the rate at which you gain energy, runes, and focus. Retribution paladins and Enhancement shaman will have a talent that allows them to take advantage of this benefit.

Expect a Haste to scale the amount of mana gained through Imp. Stormstrike and Judgements of the Wise.

Quote Originally Posted by Klâth
    •Haste: Will also increase the rate at which you gain energy, runes, and focus. Retribution paladins and Enhancement shaman will have a talent that allows them to take advantage of this benefit.

Expect a Haste to scale the amount of mana gained through Imp. Stormstrike and Judgements of the Wise.
    Ah, missed that change when I looked over it, thanks for pointing it out.
    3DS Friend Code: 1891-2236-0134
    Type: Steel with Magneton, Forretress, ...

•Armor Penetration: This ability is too confusing and "mathy." It is being replaced with Mastery, a stat that makes you better at what you do. More on that later!

Oh... like "weapon skill" that they broke apart and turned into expertise becuase it was to easy/good to stack.

All the stat changes seem like they simply want to simplify the math for themselves. So they can stop getting slapped in the face with all the numbers and spreadsheets that the theorycrafters develop to show them they don't even understand their own game.

An the elimination of mp5 to "just spirit" is hilarious considering they nerfed spirit and buffed mp5 for the surrent content because it was "doing to much" for healers.

Quote Originally Posted by Eariam
    One thing I do NOT understand is if Blizzard wanted to make both factions "balanced", then why are they giving Horde a FOURTH Shaman?
    Oh hi pot I'm kettle. Ya and this hasn' been an issue on the other side with the fact that only belfs can currently be paladins?

Well Blizz seems to be working on that now. Tauren Pallys.

"Why do the GOOD gamer girls hide the fact that they're female? And why do the horrible gamer girls promote the fact that they're female in any situation regardless of how off topic or relevant it is?"

WOW has jumped the shark.

I now know i will be leaving WOW. MAybe get a life and not play any MMO or maybe play KOTR MMO.

For all those crying over the stat homogenization, saying its going to make the game too easy for the baddies.

Baddies still stand in fire and dont move out of laser barrage. Any retarded can equip a piece of gear and look cool, but the true skill in this game is knowing boss encounters and knowing how to push the buttons on your action bar, not the stats on your armor.

Stop being bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Eariam
    Well Blizz seems to be working on that now. Tauren Pallys.
    cool. Horde has 2 paladins, Alliance has 2 shaman.
    "Mitt Romney is a lot like the band Nickelback. They sell a lot of records but I don’t know anybody that has one."

Quote Originally Posted by Alasdair
    cool. Horde has 2 paladins, Alliance has 2 shaman.

lol?
    Alliance have 2 paladins, Horde have 4 shamans. See how that doesnt work?