Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ...
LastLast

Re: Class Discussions Panel

if they are going to add all those new class/race combinations they really have to rework some of the races animations,
    male nelf mages..... >.<

Ok well here's one for everyone.....talents.......

ok let that sink in....mull over it a bit....now flip back to the list of changes....somewhere in there if fairly screams "+1%hit=BORING....talents will be fun"

ok ok calm down im an obvious casual retard with no concept of what im talking about, you are the superior being**exterminate exterminate**

maybe blizz has thought this out more then you have?.....whoa....no way...you are teh leetest pwnzor not possible!!!

character customisation seems to be where this is all going.....gee what if every arcane spell had a talented chance to slow....or every lock a chance to fear?.......who knows....certainly not anyone on this forum....relax champs you know less then you think you do and your threats of excommunicating WoW are meaningless to those that don't know you, want to meet you or care....and to put it mildly...if your (reactionary and overly negative) type does leave wow in droves....more the better....less /2 post achievement for raid invite, must be geared beyond raid as we are obviously carrying a guildy nub

yea what i see is good a way to shape gear the way we want it .

i play a enh shammy and im just wondering if they remove int from mail cause of the new hunter system am i going to have to add it giveing me a nother uselss stat that i have to add for my class to be playable? kind of like trying to find str on mail in BC.

is ok enh will prolly get a runic power bar also

Quote Originally Posted by Badkarma
    I hope you do know that hunters were able to get the bow off Kil'jaeden.

I also hope you know that us casters had one, but it only was able to use INSIDE Tempest Keep.
    i hope you do know that it wasn't isolated to just a class or two like thunderfury and the warglaives were. hunters on our server never even got the bow, warriors and rogues with higher dkp took it :P

I also hope that you read my post correctly (oh wait....) did i mention casters? no? it was mentioned in my post about Hunters and Death Knights and also i did in fact mention that the legendary weapons in TK did not count as an actual legendary you can use forever

i hope you do know that it wasn't isolated to just a class or two like thunderfury and the warglaives were. hunters on our server never even got the bow, warriors and rogues with higher dkp took it :P

I also hope that you read my post correctly (oh wait....) did i mention casters? no? it was mentioned in my post about Hunters and Death Knights and also i did in fact mention that the legendary weapons in TK did not count as an actual legendary you can use forever
    An axe is a melee weapon.
    Unless it has some kind of equip bonus that affects ranged, it's going to go to hunters just as often as Thunderfury did. Unless of course there are NO DKs in the raid - and the odds of that are probably about the same as a hardmode Ulduar farming guild having no DKs. I know of hardmode guilds that don't raid hunters - but hunters and no DKs? Good luck with that.

Quote Originally Posted by Araella
    An axe is a melee weapon.
    it's going to go to hunters just as often as Thunderfury did.
    ...did you play the game before TBC came out? TF was restricted to just warriors and rogues, so i find what you said there hard to believe :P

This mp5 removal got me thinking about jewelcrafting and its spirit and mp5-gems. JC gem 20 mp5 will become obsolete, so I really hope we get compensated with 2 JC tokens instead of giving some new recipe for it. Then we can choose ourselves whether we want something else for that. Also all the epic gems (12sp 5mp5) etc.

Also if hunters will use focus, they need to change arcane shot into something else. If I see class without mana using magic I will stop playing the stupid game. I'm sure they know what they are doing, but some of their choises have made me thinking, are they thinking anymore or just want more customers = more money.

Cataclysm will be an excellent expansion tho, because I have waited for new content, being able to explore Azeroth again and having much more end game content. But all that wont be enjoyable if enhancement shamen are outhealing us in long fights with their focus. Warlocks instant fears and nukes us down every time. Druids and Paladins steal our healing cloth because they need this and that stat.

Warewulfrouge saps you.
    Warewulfrouge stunlocks you. :-[
    Warewulfrouge backstabs you to death. >
    Warewulfrouge vanishes and sprints away. :'(
    Log out...

UD Holy Priest

Quote Originally Posted by un_known
    ...did you play the game before TBC came out? TF was restricted to just warriors and rogues, so i find what you said there hard to believe :P
    And yet some of the server firsts on a couple of servers were hunters, and they were actually wielding it

Hunter
    * Hunter's new ammos might drop from bosses or bought with emblems, nothing is decided for the moment.
    Hmmm, I'm not verry clear on this... What about people who do not PVE, and would only PVP? .. Meh just woke up, can't think, but "nothing is decided for the moment" better mean they consider all aspects of this game.

Quote Originally Posted by kijutsu
    how do you figure about "to hit"? Makes no sense to me. That's int, sta, crit, haste, to hit, and spirit(for some) 6 stats ain't enough for you boy? Sure is for me.
    Because of the way the hit cap scales, if we're going half as many levels, we won't need as much more rating.

Also, no caster is going to stack stamina for PvE. Unless they 100% overhaul Spirit, no DPS is going to stack it, and neither is any healer (just about all healers already stack int gems). As was mentioned, the hit cap won't be difficult to reach (easier than it is now, and it's easy now). That leaves haste, which is nice, but I don't think it will be worth gemming/gearing for over additional int next expansion.

Paladins already get mana, mana regen, spell crit, and spell power from int, that's why it's all they gem to heal. Shamans and Priests have jumped on the bandwagon too, not sure about Druids. All this is going to do is make int even better to stack as healers, *and* make it the stat of choice for caster DPS too.

Quote Originally Posted by Holycola
    "They're getting rid of ranks for abilities. They will scale with your level now. "

no mroe trips to the trainer? :'(
    Yeh I was sad to see that, but am interested to see how they reward our leveling up.

How are they going to itemize Shadowmourne anyway?

If it's going to DKs and hunters, it's either going to have attack power on it (seems logical now) or agility + str, which would be silly, and you know it.
    BUT
    If they put AP on it, which both classes would benefit from, even though str would be more valuable to a DK, when the Cataclysm patch hits, that attack power would be turned into agility, and boom, the axe will be much, much worse for DKs...

So...

Are we going to see a real hunter weapon with strength on it here?

(Sorry if this has been brought up earlier, if it has, I just missed it)

no more spirit on mage gear huh... looks like i wont be using molten armor on my7 ffb mage anymore

Quote Originally Posted by AeonTeleos
    Yeh I was sad to see that, but am interested to see how they reward our leveling up.
    Your spells will level up when you do. They never said you automatically learn a new spell when you level up, you still need to go to the trainer to learn the spell period. If you never learn it, it can't level up can it?

And what with this talk about Shadowmourne for Hunters? It's going to be a Warrior/Paladin/DK weapon, not a Hunter one. And it better drop in Heroic 10-man and Heroic 25-man, no more of this 25-man only crap.

Quote Originally Posted by Saelie
    these change are f**** retarded. blizz is ruining game even more, luky i quit before this S*** expansion.

seems like you still read the forums... you should probably GTFO before someone pokes your eye
    Stop standing in fire...

Focus for hunters.......awesome

When I played on my hunter back in vanilla I always hoped they would give us hunters our focus bar back.
    and finally it's here

Quote Originally Posted by Chenquie
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VCT_0v7zHvQ&hd=1

Listen carefully in the beginning.

"As the terrible war against the Lich King continues..."

Does this mean they will add parts from the Cataclysm piece by piece before the expansion releases?

Or do you never kill Lich King in Icecrown Citadel?

What are you thoughts on this.
    I'd like to add something to this:

"New Legendary Item

There will be a new legendary two-handed axe available for death knights and hunters in Icecrown Citadel. "

The above statement and "As the terrible war against the Lich King continues..." is two signs that we will fight Arthas in Cataclysm aswell.

kill arthas>quit game

was great but these after 2 years of raid leading these changes suck.

have fun sucking kids.

Man, i reckon they should make a dance studio where you can modify your characters dance, hopefully they will add something like that idea to this expansion....

This changes makes me wondering if they make the game smarter or just more simple to play (which brings younger tard ppls). I mean removing AP/Arp/haste/SP is like making everything easier to understand which makes it harder to see the difference between good players and bad.