Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ...
LastLast

Re: Class Discussions Panel

Quote Originally Posted by Chenquie
    I'd like to add something to this:

"New Legendary Item

There will be a new legendary two-handed axe available for death knights and hunters in Icecrown Citadel. "

The above statement and "As the terrible war against the Lich King continues..." is two signs that we will fight Arthas in Cataclysm aswell.
    well not really.... it could be us misinterpreted the message, as in "while we're fighting the lich king" we ARE still in patch 3.2 so they're informing us that while we're fighting against the lich king Deathwing is preparing his assault and as soon as we're done, we come back to Eastern kingdoms/Kalimdor all happy and such to find that everything has been fubared badly

Quote Originally Posted by Merikk
    kill arthas>quit game

World of Theorycraft... GONE! to hard for casuals!

World of Casualcraft continues to get all the Housewifes on Planet Earth hooked.

Serious... FUCK WOW !
    I cant stand this shit anymore.
    I would like to apologize to anyone i have not offended.
    Please be patient. I will get to you shortly.

I'll give them the benefit of the doubt and wait till I completely tell WoW to fuck off. But it seems they are making this game far to simplistic. I understand they can make more money off of casuals. But I mean cmon, do they need to make shit so cut and dry? Was always a joke to say dumb players had down syndrome, seems people with down syndrome will actually get to play now. <Corky's crew> the new hardcore raid guild for cataclysm.

Wow is far from perfect, but the reason the game is so popular is the foundation of the game, and now they want to completely redo it. Cataclysm sounded awesome till I heard about this crap. Also they seem to just be melding all classes together so no one is unique. Atm I am dissapointed with how this xpac sounds, but again - I wont completely dismiss WoW as its far to early to know how the end product will be.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainArlong
    Your spells will level up when you do. They never said you automatically learn a new spell when you level up, you still need to go to the trainer to learn the spell period. If you never learn it, it can't level up can it?

And what with this talk about Shadowmourne for Hunters? It's going to be a Warrior/Paladin/DK weapon, not a Hunter one. And it better drop in Heroic 10-man and Heroic 25-man, no more of this 25-man only crap.
    the blue post says hunter/dk, not hunter/dk/pally/warrior, its going to have class restrictions on it most likely. l2read.

Quote Originally Posted by Knopperz
    World of Theorycraft... GONE! to hard for casuals!

World of Casualcraft continues to get all the Housewifes on Planet Earth hooked.

Serious... FUCK WOW !
    I cant stand this shit anymore.
    Do any of you fucktards read all tha changes before posting your dumb ass replies?

They are adding Path of the Titans, Tree Mastery, Re-forging, and Guild talents. That alone makes TC more complex than it is right now. Stop talking like you're the one creating RAWR or every other TC site out there. STFU, it's not hard to choose gear, morons. It's just one less variable for you fucking nerds to punch into your little calculators.

If you're playing WoW, even if you're good at it, you're not an intellectual elite or even a good manager of time. People that can actually talk shit are doing bigger and better things than playing WoW so go on thinking that calculating AP and ArP took any brain power. You're just a bitter nerd crying about a video game.

And FFS, it's not like anyone put any thought into stats like Intellect anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Tommyboy76
    I'll give them the benefit of the doubt and wait till I completely tell WoW to fuck off. But it seems they are making this game far to simplistic. I understand they can make more money off of casuals. But I mean cmon, do they need to make shit so cut and dry? Was always a joke to say dumb players had down syndrome, seems people with down syndrome will actually get to play now. <Corky's crew> the new hardcore raid guild for cataclysm.

Wow is far from perfect, but the reason the game is so popular is the foundation of the game, and now they want to completely redo it. Cataclysm sounded awesome till I heard about this crap. Also they seem to just be melding all classes together so no one is unique. Atm I am dissapointed with how this xpac sounds, but again - I wont completely dismiss WoW as its far to early to know how the end product will be.
    I'm also on on the fence. It kinda reminds of back in vanilla wow's beginning where people would stack int and stam for casters just because there were no spell power items leveling up. It's kind of bland to be honest.

I just hope the content makes up for the lack of mechanic.

I am a Hunter - This made me die a little inside...

What no gnome druids. ???
    "We don't need Blizz to nerf the content. We need it to be less terrible." - Totalbiscuit

Quote Originally Posted by dieseledge
    Do any of you fucktards read all tha changes before posting your dumb ass replies?

They are adding Path of the Titans, Tree Mastery, Re-forging, and Guild talents. That alone makes TC more complex than it is right now. Stop talking like you're the one creating RAWR or every other TC site out there. STFU, it's not hard to choose gear, morons. It's just one less variable for you fucking nerds to punch into your little calculators.

If you're playing WoW, even if you're good at it, you're not an intellectual elite or even a good manager of time. People that can actually talk shit are doing bigger and better things than playing WoW so go on thinking that calculating AP and ArP took any brain power. You're just a bitter nerd crying about a video game.

This.

All of you elitist pricks acting like the stats are the only thing that made the game challenging must be high on crack or something. Just because an item has an AESTHETIC CHANGE doesn't mean that it's going to be any easier to say, PvP against other players or defeat a difficult PvE encounter. wtf, I don't even understand how you can equate this change to making the game "easy" it has nothing to do with the ability to perform in-game at all.

Oh and if you're afraid of losing PvP battles to housewives then go fucking /quit now.

Quote Originally Posted by dieseledge

stack more int dude. u need it.

lol

Quote Originally Posted by Pelias
    Tauren Paladins? Seriously?

Utterly ridiculous. It just goes against the whole vibe of Thunderbluff.

Undead Hunters... just wrong. 'no you stupid wolf, attack the mob not me - stop licking my leg bone!'

The final cherry on the failcake was seeing all the nerds gathered at Blizzcon... what total, utter fat fuck nerds. Oh my god, what a a come to jesus... I don't want to be regarded as part of the embarassing subhuman group. Somewhere along the line I fooled myself into thinking WoW was cool, but looking at this people I suddenly realised that it is not at all. All the negativity on the forums such as this makes total sense... these people are the worst kind - elitist celebate, self loathing, social retards on a virtual power trip.

LOL. I.. am... done. And part from all that...

When Arthas dies, WoW dies...

To quote Dennis Hopper from Apocalypse Now:- 'Cause he dies when it dies, when it dies, he dies!' and regarding the Cataclysm:-

'This is the way the fucking world ends. Look at this fucking shit we're in man. Not with a bang, but with a whimper. And with a whimper, I'm fucking splitting, Jack.'
    Amen!
    I would like to apologize to anyone i have not offended.
    Please be patient. I will get to you shortly.

I quite like the new changes i've seen so far.
    They seem to be trying to impliment individualism for your character, via the talents, professions and the path of titans. Enhancing your character to what you like to do best.
    Sounds good to me =]

Pelia, you're the one who sounds like an elitist.
    Nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Hindukel
    All of you elitist pricks acting like the stats are the only thing that made the game challenging must be high on crack or something. Just because an item has an AESTHETIC CHANGE doesn't mean that it's going to be any easier to say, PvP against other players or defeat a difficult PvE encounter. wtf, I don't even understand how you can equate this change to making the game "easy" it has nothing to do with the ability to perform in-game at all.
    Easy isn't the word, mundane is the word. Every single caster will get hit to the cap, then stack int. If they're healing they can ignore the hit all together.

Everyone knows haste comes from gear, and int is a better regen stat than spirit is. Seriously, I can't wait to equip my badass 'of the eagle' gear next expansion and stack pure int gems in every socket.

Quote Originally Posted by Pelias
    Tauren Paladins? Seriously?

Utterly ridiculous. It just goes against the whole vibe of Thunderbluff.
    Technically any race can hear the call of the light and be either a Priest or a Paladin. Especially since apparently all you need is to get the Naaru to let you use their energy. Tauren are all kinds of noble and good, Paladin is the perfect class for them.

Trust me I am not one to ever go thru the whole math of every .1 of dmg, but always fun to shift gear around and see what you can do etc. If they really are making it all based on stats, that will make gear incredibly boring- so what the new caster legendary will have 10,000 int? Thats my main gripe, so much of this game revolves around gear, to simplify it that much would really make me lose interest. If thats in fact what the plan is. Dunno what other stuff is planning to be added, as its so early on.

As for the talents, I actually think it sounds interesting and could be fun way to do talents.

Quote Originally Posted by Spondoo
    Maybe in the next expansion they're will only be three stats! HP | MANA | POWER, depending on your role you just stack 1 stat! And then there will be trees labled 'Tank, Heal, DPS, PvP' and the talents will come with everything you need. WTFG blizz
    yeah this was my impression too. lol.

Wasn't there supposed to be another class discussion today?

Should I be expecting mmo champion to update with more class info soon?

well...i was excited about cata but after reading this...not so much QQ

so to all the ppl complaining about it going from World of Theorycraft to World of Easycraft pls fo play aion or AoC or WAR or something. they are making it less of a crunch numbers in your mother basement at age 33 kinda game. srsy they want the majority of players to be able to know how to gear up and not RL gnomes calculating the odds that if i were to wear this epic staff and attack a lvl 80 elite mob while moving will my dps be higher than if im wearing this epic dagger offhand combo fighting the same lvl 80 elite.

World of warcraft is becoming less of a life and more of a game.......like blizzard intended. so some simplification is needed to make sure the majority of the populace is ok and also blizzard announces all kinda of random changes and few make it through the grind so yea, lets see what blizzard does, give em a chance to mess up b4 claiming they killed WoW

Quote Originally Posted by Alasdair
    Horde has 2 druids, Trolls and Tauren.
    Alliance has 2 druids, Nightelves and Worgen.
    O.o
    Lolwut

Ohhh, I see it now.
    Still, in all seriousness, one extra combination (which imo is merely a physical difference -.-) isn't that much to be QQing about.
    And yeah, I did look like quite the retard looking back on it, didn't I? At least I can admit to it.