Recent In-Game Fixes - September 2009 - 9/22
[blizzquote author=Bornakk]Listed below are recent fixes we have applied to the game. Keep in mind that some of these changes may not be active until after the realm has been restarted.
To review previous in-game fixes, please visit: http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/thread.html?topicId=19110152523&sid=1
- The Faction Champions encounter in the normal 10-player and normal 25-player Trial of the Crusader instances have had a number of spells and abilities altered which should result in less overall damage.
- The Anub'arak encounter has been changed on all difficulties. Anub’arak now attacks faster, the Nerubian Burrowers should hit a little harder, and their Expose Weakness ability now caps at 9 stacks. (MMO-Champion Note : Apparently the spell now increases damage taken by 25%, down from 30% - Expose Weakness)
- Some season 7 arena weapons will now have a socket.
- Threat of Thassarian will now properly halve the damage of Rune Strike for the off-hand strike.
- Soulstone Resurrection now fades upon entering raid combat if the character who cast it is not present.
- The Idle/Inactive debuff is now cleared upon round switches in Strand of the Ancients.
- The Mistress of Pain will now target more accurately in the 25 man Heroic Jaraxxus encounter.
- The damage of Hunter’s Volley ability has been increased.