Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ...
LastLast

Re: Class Discussions Panel

Quote Originally Posted by kijutsu
    how do you figure about "to hit"? Makes no sense to me. That's int, sta, crit, haste, to hit, and spirit(for some) 6 stats ain't enough for you boy? Sure is for me.
    Because of the way the hit cap scales, if we're going half as many levels, we won't need as much more rating.

Also, no caster is going to stack stamina for PvE. Unless they 100% overhaul Spirit, no DPS is going to stack it, and neither is any healer (just about all healers already stack int gems). As was mentioned, the hit cap won't be difficult to reach (easier than it is now, and it's easy now). That leaves haste, which is nice, but I don't think it will be worth gemming/gearing for over additional int next expansion.

Paladins already get mana, mana regen, spell crit, and spell power from int, that's why it's all they gem to heal. Shamans and Priests have jumped on the bandwagon too, not sure about Druids. All this is going to do is make int even better to stack as healers, *and* make it the stat of choice for caster DPS too.

Quote Originally Posted by Holycola
    "They're getting rid of ranks for abilities. They will scale with your level now. "

no mroe trips to the trainer? :'(
    Yeh I was sad to see that, but am interested to see how they reward our leveling up.

How are they going to itemize Shadowmourne anyway?

If it's going to DKs and hunters, it's either going to have attack power on it (seems logical now) or agility + str, which would be silly, and you know it.
    BUT
    If they put AP on it, which both classes would benefit from, even though str would be more valuable to a DK, when the Cataclysm patch hits, that attack power would be turned into agility, and boom, the axe will be much, much worse for DKs...

So...

Are we going to see a real hunter weapon with strength on it here?

(Sorry if this has been brought up earlier, if it has, I just missed it)

no more spirit on mage gear huh... looks like i wont be using molten armor on my7 ffb mage anymore

Quote Originally Posted by AeonTeleos
    Yeh I was sad to see that, but am interested to see how they reward our leveling up.
    Your spells will level up when you do. They never said you automatically learn a new spell when you level up, you still need to go to the trainer to learn the spell period. If you never learn it, it can't level up can it?

And what with this talk about Shadowmourne for Hunters? It's going to be a Warrior/Paladin/DK weapon, not a Hunter one. And it better drop in Heroic 10-man and Heroic 25-man, no more of this 25-man only crap.

Quote Originally Posted by Saelie
    these change are f**** retarded. blizz is ruining game even more, luky i quit before this S*** expansion.

seems like you still read the forums... you should probably GTFO before someone pokes your eye
    Stop standing in fire...

Focus for hunters.......awesome

When I played on my hunter back in vanilla I always hoped they would give us hunters our focus bar back.
    and finally it's here

Quote Originally Posted by Chenquie
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VCT_0v7zHvQ&hd=1

Listen carefully in the beginning.

"As the terrible war against the Lich King continues..."

Does this mean they will add parts from the Cataclysm piece by piece before the expansion releases?

Or do you never kill Lich King in Icecrown Citadel?

What are you thoughts on this.
    I'd like to add something to this:

"New Legendary Item

There will be a new legendary two-handed axe available for death knights and hunters in Icecrown Citadel. "

The above statement and "As the terrible war against the Lich King continues..." is two signs that we will fight Arthas in Cataclysm aswell.

kill arthas>quit game

was great but these after 2 years of raid leading these changes suck.

have fun sucking kids.

Man, i reckon they should make a dance studio where you can modify your characters dance, hopefully they will add something like that idea to this expansion....

This changes makes me wondering if they make the game smarter or just more simple to play (which brings younger tard ppls). I mean removing AP/Arp/haste/SP is like making everything easier to understand which makes it harder to see the difference between good players and bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Chenquie
    I'd like to add something to this:

"New Legendary Item

There will be a new legendary two-handed axe available for death knights and hunters in Icecrown Citadel. "

The above statement and "As the terrible war against the Lich King continues..." is two signs that we will fight Arthas in Cataclysm aswell.
    well not really.... it could be us misinterpreted the message, as in "while we're fighting the lich king" we ARE still in patch 3.2 so they're informing us that while we're fighting against the lich king Deathwing is preparing his assault and as soon as we're done, we come back to Eastern kingdoms/Kalimdor all happy and such to find that everything has been fubared badly

Quote Originally Posted by Merikk
    kill arthas>quit game

Deleted

World of Theorycraft... GONE! to hard for casuals!

World of Casualcraft continues to get all the Housewifes on Planet Earth hooked.

Serious... FUCK WOW !
    I cant stand this shit anymore.

I'll give them the benefit of the doubt and wait till I completely tell WoW to fuck off. But it seems they are making this game far to simplistic. I understand they can make more money off of casuals. But I mean cmon, do they need to make shit so cut and dry? Was always a joke to say dumb players had down syndrome, seems people with down syndrome will actually get to play now. <Corky's crew> the new hardcore raid guild for cataclysm.

Wow is far from perfect, but the reason the game is so popular is the foundation of the game, and now they want to completely redo it. Cataclysm sounded awesome till I heard about this crap. Also they seem to just be melding all classes together so no one is unique. Atm I am dissapointed with how this xpac sounds, but again - I wont completely dismiss WoW as its far to early to know how the end product will be.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainArlong
    Your spells will level up when you do. They never said you automatically learn a new spell when you level up, you still need to go to the trainer to learn the spell period. If you never learn it, it can't level up can it?

And what with this talk about Shadowmourne for Hunters? It's going to be a Warrior/Paladin/DK weapon, not a Hunter one. And it better drop in Heroic 10-man and Heroic 25-man, no more of this 25-man only crap.
    the blue post says hunter/dk, not hunter/dk/pally/warrior, its going to have class restrictions on it most likely. l2read.

Quote Originally Posted by Knopperz
    World of Theorycraft... GONE! to hard for casuals!

World of Casualcraft continues to get all the Housewifes on Planet Earth hooked.

Serious... FUCK WOW !
    I cant stand this shit anymore.
    Do any of you fucktards read all tha changes before posting your dumb ass replies?

They are adding Path of the Titans, Tree Mastery, Re-forging, and Guild talents. That alone makes TC more complex than it is right now. Stop talking like you're the one creating RAWR or every other TC site out there. STFU, it's not hard to choose gear, morons. It's just one less variable for you fucking nerds to punch into your little calculators.

If you're playing WoW, even if you're good at it, you're not an intellectual elite or even a good manager of time. People that can actually talk shit are doing bigger and better things than playing WoW so go on thinking that calculating AP and ArP took any brain power. You're just a bitter nerd crying about a video game.

And FFS, it's not like anyone put any thought into stats like Intellect anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Tommyboy76
    I'll give them the benefit of the doubt and wait till I completely tell WoW to fuck off. But it seems they are making this game far to simplistic. I understand they can make more money off of casuals. But I mean cmon, do they need to make shit so cut and dry? Was always a joke to say dumb players had down syndrome, seems people with down syndrome will actually get to play now. <Corky's crew> the new hardcore raid guild for cataclysm.

Wow is far from perfect, but the reason the game is so popular is the foundation of the game, and now they want to completely redo it. Cataclysm sounded awesome till I heard about this crap. Also they seem to just be melding all classes together so no one is unique. Atm I am dissapointed with how this xpac sounds, but again - I wont completely dismiss WoW as its far to early to know how the end product will be.
    I'm also on on the fence. It kinda reminds of back in vanilla wow's beginning where people would stack int and stam for casters just because there were no spell power items leveling up. It's kind of bland to be honest.

I just hope the content makes up for the lack of mechanic.

I am a Hunter - This made me die a little inside...

What no gnome druids. ???
    "We don't need Blizz to nerf the content. We need it to be less terrible." - Totalbiscuit

Quote Originally Posted by dieseledge
    Do any of you fucktards read all tha changes before posting your dumb ass replies?

They are adding Path of the Titans, Tree Mastery, Re-forging, and Guild talents. That alone makes TC more complex than it is right now. Stop talking like you're the one creating RAWR or every other TC site out there. STFU, it's not hard to choose gear, morons. It's just one less variable for you fucking nerds to punch into your little calculators.

If you're playing WoW, even if you're good at it, you're not an intellectual elite or even a good manager of time. People that can actually talk shit are doing bigger and better things than playing WoW so go on thinking that calculating AP and ArP took any brain power. You're just a bitter nerd crying about a video game.

And FFS, it's not like anyone put any thought into stats like Intellect anyway.
    This.

All of you elitist pricks acting like the stats are the only thing that made the game challenging must be high on crack or something. Just because an item has an AESTHETIC CHANGE doesn't mean that it's going to be any easier to say, PvP against other players or defeat a difficult PvE encounter. wtf, I don't even understand how you can equate this change to making the game "easy" it has nothing to do with the ability to perform in-game at all.

Oh and if you're afraid of losing PvP battles to housewives then go fucking /quit now.