Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast

Re: Icecrown Legendary

Quote Originally Posted by Sett
    Enh shamans had hand of rag. There actually was some two handers made back in the days for them. ( And some rets, I guess. ) Old windfury with it would stomp peeps. Mmm. But that's changed now. Same how fury warriors aren't using one handers anymore.

...Feral was not really an endgame spec at all. However, Ateish had a frakking ton of feral AP on it for forms when it was released. More then some Naxx 40 weapons. ( Correct me if I am wrong. )

People should stop comparing legendaries from the old days to now. The game's changed quite a bit since then. Hybrids aren't shoved into the healing roll as badly as before.

I personally want a legendary two handed sword/axe for ret paladins/warriors/dps DKs. That would make me happy. All three get a little something unique to the said item. I'd be content and stfu for good then.
    enhancement was about as much of an endgame spec as feral. if you were raiding when the hand of rag was relevant, you had mana tide and you only got your hand after the dps warriors, and if you have a ton of DKP to fight off the paladins going for the same offspec you were.

yeah, it was great for pvp, but enhancement shaman, ret paladins, and feral druids have *never* had a legendary weapon that is usefull for them in pve. because none of those three specs was "raid viable" in MC days.

ok, first off, if u wanted to dps well at all u need BOTH a feral druid and a enh shammy, SoE/WF totem and LotP were straight pimping, so dont say that neither were raid viable. If your guild didnt let u use dkp on hand of rag then they were either suck or unfair, and to feral droods, atiesh had as much or more ap then any other drood wep in naxx. so yes both those specs had legendaries.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Chronalis
    One that glows blue, and has haste and ArP on it, making it useless next expansion XD
    -haste /crit is perfect for a ret damnit..
    -its bad for hunter and dk except for MM and blood
    -arp is taking the door with 4.0 anyway..

Quote Originally Posted by Nienniora
    -haste /crit is perfect for a ret damnit..
    -its bad for hunter and dk except for MM and blood
    -arp is taking the door with 4.0 anyway..
    he mentioned haste and arp because those will be useless to a ret (assuming they stay using mana) haste doesn't increase mana regen rate like it does with focus, energy, rage, runes. and as u meantioned, arp is going away.

I'm just trying to figure out what the hell Blizz is thinking. They say the will get rid of attack power on items, but here they go making an axe that has to have attack power to be used by the 2 different classess. I think they should ditch it for hunters, make it str, sta, crit, and either haste and/or armor penetration (soon to be something referred to as Mastery), and make it DK/Pally/Warrior, plus make it unique so no warrior can have 2 of them. That would go a lot more realistically with the direction that they plan to take items than making it DK/Hunter gear.

Be happy, it probably will be better than Val'anyr.
    Signature removed - read the forum guidelines.

What about casters?

Sure ours was in Pre-BC like yours, but at least you can still get yours for Epeen points. Atiesh? What Atiesh? See no staff, get no staff, is no staff.

At least we are next in line after everyone else in the game :/

I am confused as to where the whole "dk/hunter" only thing came from. I watched the entirety of blizzcon today on Directv and didn't hear or see that once.

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Zarios
    Where the fuck is the Legendary item for Enh Shamans
    I loved 2h ench shamans
    socials
    TikTok flanleet | YouTube/Twitter/Instagram flan1337

Quote Originally Posted by chrishanson
    is apparently for Hunters and Death Knights. I wonder if this means that ret will not have one obtainable to them since we have not had one since pre BC. Any thoughts on this?
    No Legendary will drop

Quote Originally Posted by Chronalis
    One that glows blue, and has haste and ArP on it, making it useless next expansion XD
    You mean the one with haste and ArP, both of which will be updated to their Cata stats in 4.0? >_>

Quote Originally Posted by Rewiag
    legendarys are not for every freakin specc in the game, they are for classes. so get over it and roll resto if you want an up-to-date legendary else stfu and be happy with your sulfuras.

same for retardins...

...and ferals.
    Why would I roll resto for a Legendary?.. Anyway dumbass, Why would I use Sulfuras at 80. Stfu and think before you talk...

So no one able to point to where a blizzard employee confirmed DK/Hunter only weapon(other than the offhand "hunter weapon obviously" comment that was made)? Because I think everyone's chain is being yanked and we have WoW players jumping to conclusions and taking Ghostcrawler(that ***hole who nerfed your class) too seriously when he speaks(ie. 31 bosses in Icecrown).

Quote Originally Posted by Sodee
    The kind that says

"Classes: Death Knight, Hunter"

on it.
    I must have been on the toilet when they said that it was gonna be a DK / Hunter weapon. All they said was that it was gonna be a legendary axe called Shadowmourne.. Nothing else was posted, I guess blizzard does not even know the stats on it yet!! >

The only time I walked out of the room with the TV was to grab a drink and something to eat during the battle.net panel. I can assure you I never actually saw or heard a blizzard employ say DK/Hunter only so we should probably all relax. Just go Google new legendary in Icecrown and look at how many NerdRage posts already exist :-)

http://www.blizzard.com/blizzcon/rec...prof-panel.xml

New Legendary Item
    There will be a new legendary two-handed axe available for death knights and hunters in Icecrown Citadel.

Though I do believe that is a typographical error since stat wise (with all the changes) that clearly doesn't make a lot of sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Sett
    Enh shamans had hand of rag. There actually was some two handers made back in the days for them. ( And some rets, I guess. ) Old windfury with it would stomp peeps. Mmm. But that's changed now. Same how fury warriors aren't using one handers anymore.

...Feral was not really an endgame spec at all. However, Ateish had a frakking ton of feral AP on it for forms when it was released. More then some Naxx 40 weapons. ( Correct me if I am wrong. )

People should stop comparing legendaries from the old days to now. The game's changed quite a bit since then. Hybrids aren't shoved into the healing roll as badly as before.

I personally want a legendary two handed sword/axe for ret paladins/warriors/dps DKs. That would make me happy. All three get a little something unique to the said item. I'd be content and stfu for good then.
    Obvious troll is obvious, learn 2 raid before say some spec is not 4 endgame raiding, fucktard
    PD: is "Atiesh" not "Ateish" http://www.wowhead.com/?item=22632

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Asura
    Obvious troll is obvious, learn 2 raid before say some spec is not 4 endgame raiding, fucktard
    PD: is "Atiesh" not "Ateish" http://www.wowhead.com/?item=22632
    I've been raiding since Vanilla WoW. And my main at the time was a druid. I know how ferals were treated and being looked upon to heal end game content. Let me tell you the biggest change that made me smile was the Innervate one.

My feral statement was aimed to Vanilla WoW. Of course now they're amazing.

Ah, I thought I got the staff spelling wrong. Thank you for correcting me. It's been a while since I have looked or much less seen the name.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Humans Paladins don't have "a lot of lore" behind them.

Quote Originally Posted by Zarios
    Where the fuck is the Legendary item for Enh Shamans
    You can't haz one!

Re-roll resto if you want it :P
    [23:43:22] [P] [85:Bowsjob]: If its between 2 holy pallys its gonna be a gear fight most likely

Blergh, stop all the whining about "gief X-class and Y-dps spec legendaries again!!" There's already been too many legendaries for dps(yeah, I went there!), I think it's time we give some love to the ones who are actually the reason we're not ripped to shreds.

I -demand-( : ) a Legendary shield. Nah, seriously. I'd love to see a Legendary usuable by tanks(Thunderfury was good for threat, sure, but it wasn't exactly a mitigation weapon). Could also just be something silly like a ring with regular stats, and an on-use effect that absorbs as much damage as the shield from Kael'thas for 3 seconds.

Yep... that's what I'm thinking right now...