Thread: Haste and Crit

Haste and Crit

What % haste and Crit do i need for maximum dps output. I'm currently at 8% haste and 21 % crit.

Re: Haste and Crit

Looks good to me the more crit the better i say. But what you have is golden Crit is much more important to a shadow priest then haste. 8% is a good amount.
    Proud Member of the United States Navy. Aviation Machinist Mate!

get more haste, till you can fit 2 MFs in a MB cd
    8% is not enough, i think

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Requu
    get more haste, till you can fit 2 MFs in a MB cd
    8% is not enough, i think
    With raid buffs it is.

Gear customisation and choices are never this simple, the entire discussion this thread proposes is absurd. I suggest you do some research and try to understand the entire picture and perhaps post questions that are a bit more meaningful in future.

You want around 325-350 haste. After that it doesn't really do anything for you till around 800-900 haste when you can fit 3 flays between mindblast cooldowns...

Stack crit as high as you can get it but never at the expense of spellpower.

thx for the helpful tip.

you need to compare individual items on a case by case basis

Quote Originally Posted by Dreamtail
    you need to compare individual items on a case by case basis
    I think you need to be a bit careful with this approach... of course this is what most of us do, it's very easy to do it because we upgrade gear one item at a time. However, it's your total stats that actually influence your performance, a lot more than one item would I think we can agree.

So while individual item comparison is fundamental to gear choices and customisation don't forget about the net result and in some respects I think a lot of players forget about that fact.