Thread: 5% Buff

5% Buff

I have a question. I play an unholy DK, and for a good while I was rather high on the meters. I did 9.7k on Saurfang earlier and placed #12 on the damage meters. The other DK placed 13th and did 9.5k DPS. It seems after the 5% buff...everyone else dmg went up and mine stayed the same. Everyone else was doing 10k-11.4k DPS. I'm probably just being paranoid but....you think maybe there is a bug where DK's don't get the 5%? heh

Bloodsail Admiral
    15+ Year Old Account

Re: 5% Buff

Quote Originally Posted by Xires
    you think maybe there is a bug where DK's don't get the 5%?
    No.
    The grass is always greener - The times were always better

And Dk's wonder why they get no respect these days.

Quote Originally Posted by Earthson
    And Dk's wonder why they get no respect these days.
    This.

Threads like this are the main reason my face is imprinted in my desk.

keep in mind your pets dont benefit from the icc raid buff

the 5% your pet doesnt get is more like 0.5 % of your overall dmg. really nothing
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...eleth/advanced
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ronan/advanced
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...arion/advanced
    Quote Originally Posted by Pogoball View Post
    Looking at a cleavage is like looking at the sun. You don't stare at it. It's too risky. You get a sense of it and then you look away.

It isn't a bug, blizzard just don't let the buff affect death knights because they hate us. You might as well delete your dk and reroll.

Really you should be doing 400-500 more dps then normal. Maybe it is just lag screwing you up.

15+ Year Old Account

5% is almost not noticable, if you lag/screw up.

400 extra dps, give or take.

Deleted

When you see all those retards DK in heroic getting army up, death griping mobs etc, no wonder everyone hates you. No offense but dk is the class that players with low IQ tend to play, im not saying everyone playing a dk has low iq, but probably most of you know the situation :P

Quote Originally Posted by Makeleth
    the 5% your pet doesnt get is more like 0.5 % of your overall dmg. really nothing
    petssssss

gargoyle
    army of the dead
    ghoul

so 0.5% is wrong...

close to 0.8% :P

ofc when the buff gets to 30% it becomes rouhgly 5% dmg we loose out on on not getting the buff on pets. 5% from our original non icc raid buffed dmg that is.

Tie that in with the fact that in 3.3.3 pets are going to be a larger % of your dmg due to a sub-frost spec winning over sub-blood and we have a serious case here!

Serious enough for a blood dps spec to pull ahead of unholy as the raid buff increases, frost dks too.

omg he is only doing 9,7k dps and placed 12th in the dmg meters.../cry

Quote Originally Posted by Xhosas
    When you see all those retards DK in heroic getting army up, death griping mobs etc, no wonder everyone hates you. No offense but dk is the class that players with low IQ tend to play, im not saying everyone playing a dk has low iq, but probably most of you know the situation :P
    This is a sad fact. I love my dk to bits but everytime i random a dungeon with a dk i cringe as 9 times out of 10 its going to be some kiddy retard specced badly and doing less damage than I can do while auto attacking.

You got your 5% buff, you're just a dk.. no but seriusly, pets don't benefit from the buff i think if you don't really get your increase

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Xires
    I have a question. I play an unholy DK, and for a good while I was rather high on the meters. I did 9.7k on Saurfang earlier and placed #12 on the damage meters. The other DK placed 13th and did 9.5k DPS. It seems after the 5% buff...everyone else dmg went up and mine stayed the same. Everyone else was doing 10k-11.4k DPS. I'm probably just being paranoid but....you think maybe there is a bug where DK's don't get the 5%? heh
    I would love it if 9.7k was 12th on dps in my guild. Instead that is 3rd-4th if not higher.

And if you are in a guild of the quality I imagine you have the thinking capacity to realize you are an idiot for making this post or even questioning if you somehow don't get the 5% damage buff.