Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account

Re: Is it just me or are we getting a new legendary?!?!?!

dk tank weapon.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Quote Originally Posted by apepi
    dk tank weapon.
    Oh yea...cause that won't piss off the DPS DK's...

Thanks Dakung!
    Slowly retiring/or not caring about the game anymore

Remember the person that said icecrown will have 31 bosses? I think that's the same guy that said this weapon will be hunter/dk, or frostmourne will be hunter only.
    I hope you get my point.
    Quote Originally Posted by Parynziux
    So, you are clearly the biggest nerf to your class. Hush.

Yupp. Actually, i don't think they let ghostcrawler come to Blizzcon haha.

Thanks Dakung!

I actually think it's pretty sad he'd make a joke that it's a hunter weapon since, you know, hunters want all the weapons - considering everyone else ASSUMES warriors and paladins will have access to it. You pompous SOBs. You guys had access to more legendaries than anyone so far and just automatically assume you'll get this one too lol.

People cant predict how this is going to play out, the proc from legendaries is the big deal and it could just as easily proc from a ranged attack and/or add damage to arrows, whatever.

If this turned out to be real, I'd very likely get it over any dks simply for the fact that I'm a high attendance proven performer and we've been through no less than 12 dk trials since ulduar started, havent kept any, and 5 hunters, Im back to being the only one who attends 90%.
    If these trends continue and if it was dk/hunter only it's mine by default.

Damn, I thought the pic they showed of it was for real, I could care less though.

I doubt it's hunter at all. I doubt a single thing on that axe will help hunters. Why, b/c after the pic they showed of it at blizzcon they go 'That's right it's for hunters,' LOLOLOLOLOL. Second of all, hunters got an legendary bow in the second xpac. This axe will be warrior, dk, retadin. Why those classes?

Let's see this xpac we got the DK, a class that is hellbent on revenge against the Lich King, and they are trying to really make this xpac special for them b/c after this xpac, their class will probably get zero lore and zero attention. Warriors and paladins use same stats/wep types as DK, both will find this appealing because they have similar class stat/wep builds.

Warriors also have asked to bring other weapons on line to axes, and nothing has been done about it. However blizzard knows that axes are the best for warriors, period. So what is the best wep for an arms dps warrior? An axe?! ZOMG! Who would have guessed a legendary axe will be wanted by warriors and the ideal weapon for them to use in pve and pvp would be a legendary axe?! If you notice most weapons (stat wise) for hunters are staves and polearms, I doubt the legendary would break all those rules, just to make hunters happy.

And finally I have a strong feeling that the horde will be responsible for killing Arthas, namely an orc. Why an orc you ask? What lead you to this conclusion? Let me explain young one.

New orc cities are being made of saronite, reused from ICC, why would the alliance let them do such a thing? Take all that metal, all those resources, all that glory, away from them and say nothing? Easy, they didn't kill Arthas lore wise. Also the horde took over two zones, southshore and ashenvale, how could this be done w/o a greatly increased amount of resources over the alliance forces in that area to tip the tide of war in their favor. And finally that axe, what race gets a bonus with axes? Oh that's right...orcs! What class is iconic of the orc race? ZOMG a warrior! All of this leads me to believe that the horde get this win lore wise and the axe is all warrior/dk/paladin. Alliance lore wise got credit for TBC Illidan kill, the NE warden, this time it's the horde's turn.
    Kick me, your limping. Stab me, your bleeding.

Why the fuck would it be shared between huntards and dks?
    Maybe the special effect on it does something to your pet/ghoul?

It's been said again and again. GC was joking when he said it was clearly a hunter weapon.

Quote Originally Posted by Blada
    No I don't actually use dkp in my guild its actually a loot council, just put that in there for the people who do use dkp.
    and most guilds that use dkp reset it when a new content patch comes out
    No world! You put YOUR hands up!

Quote Originally Posted by Electromatt
    and most guilds that use dkp reset it when a new content patch comes out

Quote Originally Posted by Chronalis
    Rule #84 of WoW: Saying "Rotation" doesn't automatically make you a good player... or even a competent one.

Deleted

If its a melee weapon a hunter will not get it unless the guild has lucky drops more often and main DK has it already.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarac
    If its a melee weapon a hunter will not get it unless the guild has lucky drops more often and main DK has it already.
    It's a 2h axe. DK's are going to have priority on this weapon.

Quote Originally Posted by Blada
    Woot!! Better start hoarding that dkp now. ;D ;D ;D ;D

Legendary Item

* Shadowmourne - You won't get Frostmourne in Icecrown but Death Knights and
    Hunters will get a Legendary Axe named Shadowmourne.

Hope you lost your legendary bow to a rogue/warrior back in BC they make good use out of bow damage much as you did right?

Ever thought that it could just be a quest item that would drop from Arthas where you would have to reforge it and then choose which stats you would like? They'd still share model and name, but have different stats on them. - First post, btw.

No leader who has reached that far would give it to a Hunter over a Death Knight, UNLESS that there is some odd equip affect it has.

But 99.99999999999% of leaders would give it to the DK.

Quote Originally Posted by Rullis
    You dont even know how it will look yet, with stats etc so stfu
    If it shares useage with a DK, it's likely going to have HIGH BASE WEAPON DAMAGE.

You know who uses that more than we do? MELEE CLASSES.

Thus, I think it will always go to a DK over us, no matter the stats.

d - k - p

(And dont come with the "oh you leader is stupid if he gives it to a hunter thing.)

Blizzard made the weapons for dks AND hunters. Why would it not be EQUALLY good for both of them then? gah..
    For a legendary which is most likely a joke, you're quite butthurt.

d - k - p

(And dont come with the "oh you leader is stupid if he gives it to a hunter thing.)

Blizzard made the weapons for dks AND hunters. Why would it not be EQUALLY good for both of them then? gah..
    Honestly, it would be cool if it was true but I think it was just a joke. If it isn't a joke then screw all them DK's, dat sheet is mine.

Quote Originally Posted by Chronalis
    Rule #84 of WoW: Saying "Rotation" doesn't automatically make you a good player... or even a competent one.

Luckily i'd get as i MT for my guild ;D

Thanks Dakung!