Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast

Re: Blizzcon Day 1 Pictures Update, Day 2 Schedule

I really wanted to see the Q&A, as it was quite funny last year.

So not only is their expensive stream totally crappy in quality, they also make sure to only show a bunch of irrelevant rubbish panels.

And we can't fly until level 85.

Assholes.
    I wanna go back to my trainer and learn a new spell in the next expansion! And we all need to be able to fly from day 1 ! (And fly over the Exodar and Silvermoon on our own mounts!)

Quote Originally Posted by Minnax
    Yup you're reading it right, piss poor job from blizzard if you ask me.
    My only guess is they don't cover 100% of the Blizzcon by stream, so people who actually got to Blizzcon feel different. After all, there's a difference between $40 and the whole troubles to get there... As lame arguments like "we want to give something to Diablo III players" (who would play in this game with previous century graphic anyway? ) does not explain why they don't show Q&A (and amything else on this timeslot).

Hope wow.com will make a translation of those events and we will have summary here fast enough...

Yes as from what I am reading I am to understand the nice meaty Q&A and systems panel amongst other WoW related things aren't going to be on this expensive ass DTV stream... wow. Fuck you direct TV you piece of shit. Refund plz >

Deleted

This is fairly outrageous - one panel streamed and the rest non wow stuff?

Quote Originally Posted by Hypocratus
    Put more question marks, you moron, and add some "!!!" to the end.
    What people want is to see *all* WoW content not part of it arbitrarily selected by blizzard and mixed with Diablo bullshit.
    If I pay for live coverage I would like to be able to *SELECT* which of the conference even I watch and essentially to see any of them. And if you compare how many WoW people are among subscriptors with Diablo one, this Diablo III open Q&A at 11:30 instead of WoW game system and just NOTHING at 10:00 when there's WoW Q&A is just spit on the face....
    This.
    Chronic Sufferer of A.D.H.L.A.S. (Attention Deficit Hey Look A Squirrel)
    Garrosh would wage war against the ocean for not being made out of orcs.

Quote Originally Posted by Holylighter
    thats almost 5-6 hours of WoW only related stuff, what else do you want ???
    Learn to read. That's what happens on location NOT what they are showing on the stream.
    I wanna go back to my trainer and learn a new spell in the next expansion! And we all need to be able to fly from day 1 ! (And fly over the Exodar and Silvermoon on our own mounts!)

Heres what I would like to know. Boub has stated that his leaked info is now 100% verified, but In the cataclysm panel I only heard allusion and foreshadowing in regards to Garrosh's control over the horde and absolutely 0 about Thrall becoming the next guardian. Metzen only said things like Garrosh is pissed off and they want to put the war back in warcraft.. plus there was the concept art that Metzen said he liked that showed Thrall AND Cairne rescuing horde children from the after affects of the Cataclysm.. seems like Cairne is alive to me..

Great work on keeping everyone informed with all your info Bou, and good call on what was coming lol!

1 pannel?
    yesterday was great...but this is stupid....

I call for the boycott of this expansion !

This is the worst they do... only to make more money.
    Nothing new, only revamp of everything ! as usual

No more!

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by cerberus1838

It appears those one-headed ogres are the original ogres, the two-headed ones are mutated ogres.
    Actually Hobgoblins (at least i think that is their name)
    They are Goblins that have been mutated, trading Brains for Brawn, and they are quite ugly as well

They should have had more WoW panels.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimbald
    I call for the boycott of this expansion !

This is the worst they do... only to make more money.
    Nothing new, only revamp of everything ! as usual

No more!
    Bingo! Glad I'm not the only one very disappointed.

lol.. streamers an ppvers miss like half the wow panels today.. GG

wtf? they were like "we'll explain this tomorrow in the game systems panal" and they arent even showing that fucking panel? blizzard cant do anything right >

Quote Originally Posted by jclaudio88
    Bingo! Glad I'm not the only one very disappointed.
    No, not at all, there's the whole bunch of idiots who are "very disappointed" by about anything Blizzard do, just for the sake of being disappointed. Go, develop your own game which would show them how to do it right. Or go, cancel your account and have some life. Or go and visit your doctor to help you with your masochism. You have alot of options, actually.

You have to understand that not every single person who goes to blizzcon is necessarily a World of Warcraft fan. DirecTV i suppose is covering a little for WoW, a little for Diablo, Little for Starcraft.

Given that this is a purely WoW fan site, understandable why people would be pissed off, but hey, that's TV for ya.

Last i checked, all of the content information showed up later in the day, yesterday. So calm down, wait a while, im sure we'll have some fans who recorded the information, hell, maybe a video on the Panel discussions (hopefully the sound will be right) and we'll have our info later on.
    Quote Originally Posted by Respen
    I was very disappointed in the screenshots. I usually base my entire gaming experience around ground textures and so far it seems like Cata will be totally unplayable.

would it be crazy to ask for TWO streams to choose from for 40$?

here is what i would be interested in:

10:00am PST - WoW Open Q&A
    11:30am PST - WoW Game Systems
    02:30pm PST - WoW Classes, Items, and Professions

and that´s what they´ll show:

1:00pm PST - World of Warcraft Dungeons & Raids Panel

... yay...

The lead writer of SC2 said they're making a big announcement during the SC2 Lore panel, so I assume that's why they're showing that over the WoW panel.