Poll: What Level should DKs start at?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: DK Starting Level

Quote Originally Posted by Milamber
    28 voted 1
    28 voted 55

:-D

i just made it 36 to 36 lol

i think the problem would be if they made dks start at level 1 they would be starved for new abilities

they learn one every 2 levels from 60-70 and one ever 5 after that

most classes learn a new spell every 2 levels from 1-30!

or so....

Just be happy that DK's do not start out as 80. From a lore stand point I am sure even some of the most seasoned adventurers met a similar fate to all these 55's who seem to have been roflstomped by The Lich King.

Sacrificing an existing level 55 to turn it into a DK would have been all kinds of epic. I'd MUCH rather that than just create a level 55. I didn't even play my DK past level 61 because the class is so... 'meh'.

I reckon had I had to sacrifice a level 55 to create my DK, I would have played it to 80 purely because of the investment I'd already made in the character.
    ----------------------------------------
    1999 - 2001: Ultima Online
    2001 - 2004: Dark Age of Camelot
    2004 - Today: World of Warcraft
    *** 19 years of MMO gaming ***
    ----------------------------------------

I don't care either way for the purposes of "making it fair" or "giving them more time to l2p". However I myself would love to go into lowlevel instances and stuff with a DK. <3 Tanking

with no care paid to any post, just by reading to the title my response is: it is where it should be.

if dks cant learn how to play their class, then ignore the bad ones, there are still some pretty good ones, even after the nerfs

Quote Originally Posted by Almadarxk
    with no care paid to any post, just by reading to the title my response is: it is where it should be.

if dks cant learn how to play their class, then ignore the bad ones, there are still some pretty good ones, even after the nerfs
    mkay. then how about all classes start at 55? because "if players cant learn how to play their class, then ignore the bad ones"
    Sha of *Gay* Pride!

Would have prefered level 1. Just shames me to see the noobs I boost just reroll dk immediately when turning 55.
    the ensidia ban was clever marketing

oh noes, someone is using engineering