Stormwind / Orgrimmar City raid

Now when the new expasion arrive I tho of a new idea to bring up the world pvp in the cities (Stormwind and Orgrimmar).
    If you look at the big gate in Orgrimmar that it's alot of doors that can go down from the roof. My idea were if they could work when allys raid Orgrimmar. When a certain number of allys (maybe 20+ or something) go into Durotar the gates close and you can teleport yourself into the town (like in Isle and SoTa), and you can walk up in the towers and the walls so you can attack the allys. And the allys who attack the town now have to destroy the gates. It should be the same with the back door and that one should be more guarded.
    For Stormwind you should be able to close the big door and you can walk up on the wall so you can attack the horde that is attacking the door to get inside ( there you can also teleport into the city).

Also when the exapsion come out when you now can fly in Azeroth there should be alot more guards that spawn around Garrosh and Varian and in the city, there should also be flying guards in the air that will nock the players down (like in Outland when you fly over the other faction's town) but the debuff should be alot shorter and deal more damage.

This is just an idea and I just thought of it. Sorry for my bad english :/

15+ Year Old Account

Re: Stormwind / Orgrimmar City raid

Sounds alright, but whats the point of having huge gates for the cities when you can literally fly into them via mounts in the Xpack anyway?

Blizz is gonna need to add alot of AA guards, plus flyers to shoot em down since its gonna be very easy to infiltrate eachothers cities now.
    Dreadmaul US Horde - "Dragonsworn of the Bronze Flight"

Quote Originally Posted by Direfen
    Sounds alright, but whats the point of having huge gates for the cities when you can literally fly into them via mounts in the Xpack anyway?

Blizz is gonna need to add alot of AA guards, plus flyers to shoot em down since its gonna be very easy to infiltrate eachothers cities now.
    As I said they should add alot of flyers that nock down the one that fly over the town (so they wont get a chance to land before they get nocked down, if they dont got a slow fall or dmg reduce ability) and added more guards in the city when the gates /door are closed.

what do you guys think of this idea:

some kind of alarm sound when the city is under attack, code red kinda thing that could be activated(big red button, only works if ther are allies/horde inside) or it would self activate.

this would be able to turn off in sound options ofc for those that really dont care and the ones that do care just get more of a combat vibe

Horde would get a horne sound and alliance maybe a big bell one

any thoughts ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sojoez
    Just remember, when life's a sour bitch... Make some bitching lemonade! :P

Quote Originally Posted by Holycola
    what do you guys think of this idea:

some kind of alarm sound when the city is under attack, code red kinda thing that could be activated(big red button, only works if ther are allies/horde inside) or it would self activate.

this would be able to turn off in sound options ofc for those that really dont care and the ones that do care just get more of a combat vibe

Horde would get a horne sound and alliance maybe a big bell one

any thoughts ?
    that could also be an input but I dont cant see any big change it would make in city raids really. You got the chat spam that will go off and most people dont got the sound on

ye probably, i'm not an RPer in any way but i do like to defend my own city when its being razed and to be helped by others and just try to avoid /1 or /2 as much as i can to go around the usual "so, go defendzit urself", "qq,dontcare kkthxbye" and so on...
    Quote Originally Posted by Sojoez
    Just remember, when life's a sour bitch... Make some bitching lemonade! :P

bump

What you guys think of new BG which is like WG but you raid the capital cities

Garrosh isn't warchief.
    For the Horde!

Quote Originally Posted by Zembous
    What you guys think of new BG which is like WG but you raid the capital cities
    the idea of this were to get the world pvp on and back again

Quote Originally Posted by Legendsayin
    Garrosh isn't warchief.
    no he's not warchief, not yet! but he will be