Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: Anyone else feel that revamping some of the old instances will.....well suck

I'd like to see as many instances reused without getting rid of the original like what happen to 40 naxx. The more instances = better. If you don't want to run them you don't have to. It's not like you'd be running stuff that you got sick of. Did you seriously run deadmines/RFC more than say 5 times on 1 char? I've ran the same heroic 5 times in a week before much less the lifetime of my char.

Deleted

Re: Anyone else feel that revamping some of the old instances will.....well suck?

I will honestly run SFK and Scholomance every single day without fail if they revamp to heroic them but keep them exactly the same. I fucking love that place.

I also always thought BRD would make an awesome raid instance, the place takes forever at the right level, They could quite easily tune the place for 25 man Raiding.

Re: Anyone else feel that revamping some of the old instances will.....well suck?

Quote Originally Posted by Cotech
    I like that DM and shadowfang keep are going heroic.
    It's strange to me that IcC 5 man is going to have EIGHT bosses, 3 wings and u need to unlock wing 2 and 3.
    Or the new instance in cataclysm with 7 bosses, I don't say that it's bad, I'm kind of looking forward to longer instances and hope they'll be somewhat hard cuz it's rly boring when u aoe down HC after HC in like 15 min tops...
    Its gonna be 8 bosses over 3 wings (differant instances in an instance hub). So its really gonna be 3 instances, 1 with 2 bosses, and the other 2 with 3 bosses.
    80 Orc Hunter: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Greymane&n=Hamstar

Tyrenis was before the race change.

Deleted

No, it won't suck. Will bedifferent and a new experience not more not less.